17

Steves life had always been perfect.

No matter what kind of story you heard from anyone in town, Steve Harrington was always the perfect little teenage boy that everyone was jealous of. The way he got almost all of the girls to fancy him without even trying, his rich parents that let him host in big parties, his enormous house, his branded clothes and his fluffy hair and his sparkling brown eyes. You either hated him or loved him, there was nothing in between.

Steve never looked at it that way, however. Cause no one saw the 15 year old boy who burnt his sausages on the stove trying to make himself lunch everyday, or the 17 year old boy who begged strangers outside the grocery store to buy him beer, and no one saw him sitting alone in his living room every afternoon, or working late nights in the video store just to make a living.

It wasn't like he didn't feel happy about his parents money and his access to expensive clothes and the big house he lived in. But he missed having parents. Or rather, having a relationship with his old folks.

They had actually had a good relationship when he was a little boy, playing with cars and reading comics. His mother always read him bedtime stories and baked him muffins every Saturday, and his father usually played him good music in the living room and helped him with homework. But not anymore. Steve always said that it was because his parents needed to work, but deep down he knew that his parents didn't feel like putting up with him anymore. They wanted to come back to the heavy work life and not be stuck at home taking care of a boy that was created during the use of birth control.

Not since he turned 14 and his parents suddenly decided that he was old enough to be on his own. And that's when they started leaving town over long periods of time to work.

It started with a couple of days, then a week, then weeks, and then it turned into months. Months of missing out on the company of a parent. Parents that he now only met about five times a year, on his birthday, Easter, New year, Christmas and Graduation.

No unexpected visits and no phone calls just to check up on him and see what was going on in HIS life.

And that brings us where he was sitting today, on a bench outside school with the sound of children playing in the background and the smell of rain still running through his nose. The only thing he could think about was the phone call he had received yesterday afternoon, when he got off work and had just heated himself an old lunch box for dinner.

He had always known that his father wanted him to go to collage in Boston, but hearing it three weeks before he graduating high school made him almost scared. But his father was very much willing, or rather would, pay Steve into Harvard to make his son a good law student just to please himself and the rest of the family.

He would be able to work along with his parents, and later on take over their company and become just as rich as them, and sure it sounded exciting, and interesting, but he didn't know if that was exactly what he wanted to do.

Did he really want to go to Harvard? Leave Hawkins? Become a law student and take over his parents company, and sit in court everyday for the rest of his life defending either pedophiles or murderers. It didn't feel right, but on the other hand, he didn't have an opinion of his own when it came to the matter. His future had already decided, and it sure wasn't shaped from Steve's own decisions.

He looked down on his watch and sighed when he realised that it was time to go back inside again. He hated having problems going on in his life, especially when it came to his father that always craved the most out of him.

Steve walked into the school, walked up to his locker and took out his math book and backpack. He hung it on his shoulder before he smashed the locker shut and started walking to the classroom on the second floor. He was looking forward to just sit down and have a random small talk with Robin during class, to hear her voice and look at her freckles. It always somewhat calmed him down and made him think of other things.

"Steve!"

He turned around quickly, confused and surprised to see Eddie looking at him from next to the door of one of the boys toilets down the hall.

"Eddie? Shouldn't you be in class?" Eddie walked up to him with a straight face, his eyes wandering around in the corridor as he grabbed Steve by his wrist, pulling both of them into the toilet. Eddie locked the door carefully before he turned around to face Steve.

"Is something wrong?" Steve asked, still holding his math book against his chest and one of his eyebrows raised as he looked at Eddie. Eddie shook his head and took a step forward.

"I'm hiding from Jason." Eddie whispered and placed his index finger against Steve's lips, leaving the boy even more confused.

"What did you do this time?" Steve jerked away Eddie's hand from his face. Eddie rolled his eyes and sighed deeply, acting like a fourteen year old drama queen.

"You know... I fucked his girlfriend and all that shit." He murmured with his eyes still on the ceiling above them.

"You did what? You and Chrissy..?" Steve didn't know what it was but his chest started to ache all of a sudden. Like he had gotten stabbed.

"Of course not, Harrington. Don't be oblivious." Eddie laughed quietly and bumped Steve on his shoulder with his fist. Steve pushed him lightly and sighed, turned around and sat down on the toilet, frustrated. Frustrated that he had gotten worried about a normal Eddie Munson joke.

"My jealous big boy." Eddie giggled, and before Steve had made himself comfortable on the toilet, Eddie sat down on his lap with his legs open and their chests facing each other. "Are you jealous, Steve Harrington?" Eddie teased him, Steve swallowing and rolling his eyes, looking away. His hands slowly wandered their way to Eddie's back, and locking his hand just above his belt.

"Of course not." Steve muttered. He licked his lips.

"I know you are."

"I'm not, Eddie. Seriously." He sighed high. Eddie fell quiet for a second.

"Look at me." Eddie whispered as he placed his hands on Steve's cheeks and pushed their faces against each other again. "I didn't fuck Chrissy, alright? It was just a joke." Eddie continued whispering. Steve looked at him with rolled in lips and emotionless eyes.

"I know.." he mumbled. His voice broke a little as he spoke, but his lips turned slowly to a smile. One of his hands ran up to his head and shakes Eddie's hair even more messy. "I know." He repeated, this time smiling. "You'd never be able to pull a girl like Chrissy Cunningham."

"Well, that's great cause I really have no interest in doing so either." Eddie joked, both of them sighing of chuckles. Silence slowly grew up between them and their eyes locked with each other.

"Can I say the night on Saturday?" Eddie let one of his hands wander down Steve's neck with three of his fingers crawling inside his T-shirt in a wholesome manner.

"And do what?"

"Three guesses."

"Play video games?"

"No."

"Watch tv?"

"No."

"Hmm... listen to music?"

"Would be nice, but also no."

"Then what is it?" Steve looked up at Eddie with a smirk on his lips and playful eyes. Eddie rolled his eyes and moved a little on Steve's lap. "Does it happen to be so that you..." Steve whispered and placed his right hand on Eddie's chin, making the smaller boy look down on him and their eyes locked. He leaned in slowly, Eddie's voice hitching a little. "That you want me to fuck you.., Munson?"

"Maybe." Eddie breathed out, his body moving a little on Steve's lap again. Steve could read Eddie's body language so easily, and it made him so excited and proud.

Steve didn't answer there, but just let their lips collide together by him leading Eddie's face towards him by the grip of his chin. The lips massaged against each other slowly and hard, their tongues getting invited to the game pretty quickly. Steve's hands took a steady grip around Eddie's waist and started moving the boy back and forth on his lap, grinding their body's against each other.

None of them cared about their environment, or the fact that they were sitting on a toilet in the middle of the school, both of them missing class. Nothing could ruin a moment like that.

————
I don't look forward to the graduation :(