19

TW: A lil smut..

Steve didn't know what he had expected, but when Saturday finally came along, he opened the door with a little knot of disappointment in his chest as Dustin, Eddie and Robin entered his house.

But the real disappointment didn't grow until they sat down on the couch with three bowls of three different kinds of snacks in front of them, the opening of 'The Shining' playing on the tv and Eddie and Steve sitting on each side of the sofa with Robin and Dustin rambling in between them.

Steve couldn't help but look over at Eddie, who was sitting with crossed arms and a smile on his lips, his eyes locked on the screen. He was wearing blue jeans today, which wasn't very common since his wardrobe probably only owned black ripped ones, and his hellfire sweater. He looked just like he usually did, but Steve found him almost more handsome sitting there than he had ever done before.

The thought of Eddie Munson sitting on his couch made him still feel a decent amount of butterflies in his stomach, even though they had already made out two times, and slept next to each other. Eddie had even jerked him off, for gods sake, and Steve still felt all fuzzy watching him on the other side of the couch.

He had to fight his eyes back to the movie again, and lean forward to grab a hand full of popcorn to keep himself distracted from looking back at Eddie. Robin and Dustin kept on rambling, chatting about something Steve couldn't figure out what, laughed loudly in between and then leaned forward to grab a hand of chips each.

He couldn't focus on neither the subject of Dustin and Robins discussion, or the movie. He honestly didn't know what he was thinking about at this point. He was thinking back at what had happened the last couples of days. Everything had gone so fast that he almost forced himself to slow down at the very moment, where he was sitting. He was fighting with himself, or at least a part of him.

He wanted to be alone with Eddie so much. So so much. But he also wanted him to go home at this second and to never talk to him again. He wanted to be normal again. To be the teenage boy he was six months ago, or even three years ago. Famous. An asshole. A teenage boy who had never touched another boy before, at least not in a romantic way.

The movie went on and when it had reached its end, Eddie looked around and asked everyone how they thought about it. Steve just gave him a quick smile for an answer.

"I need to go. My mom is still mad about the campaign." Dustin stood up from the couch and Steve looked over at the clock on the wall. It was almost half past eleven. "Can you give me a ride?" Dustin looked at Eddie.

Eddie sat up from his lazy position in the couch, looked at Steve really quickly and you could see in the light from the tv screen that his cheeks had turned a bright shade of pink. Steve found that very cute.

"Actually... I was thinking about staying a little longer." He said.

"What, why?"

"Let's go, Dustin." Robin stood up from the couch with a big grin on her lips and placed her hands on Dustin's shoulder as he pushed him out towards the front door. Dustin mumbles something about Eddie staying, and that it was weird, but Robin just told him to put on his clothes and go out. And within three minutes they were out the front door and the entire house was filled with a silence. A silence that made Steve even more aware of what he was doing, what Eddie was doing. That he was there, sitting in his couch.

"Are you still okay about this?" Eddie whispered out in the silence. "About me staying..?"

"Yeah, of course." Steve cleared his throat and sat up properly. They looked at each other. "I'm really tired though, do you mind going to bed?"