Marks (Scarian) TW

Info: Scar gets a lot of scratches and scars from Jellie. Grian thinks it's self harm. It's not.

It was a bright and sunny day. Jellie wouldn't let Scar cut her nails until she got a bit of play time in. He spent his whole day playing with Jellie, not even careing if Jellie dug her nails into his skin. He also didn't notice how close to his wrist she was scratching. He just enjoyed the time he had with his kitty.

After a good thirty minutes of playing with her, she finally calms down and let's Scar cut her nails.

"Silly Jellie." He giggles and kisses her head before letting go of her.

At around 2pm, a knock at the door made Scar perk up. He knew who it was. It was someone who he's been very impatient about meeting. The brunette got up and ran to the door, opening the door and quickly hugging Grian.

"GRIAN!" Scar holds the smaller blonde tightly.

Grian giggles, "Hello, Scar." He returned the hug.

They hugged for a few seconds before Scar let go and led his friend around the house and to the guest room. He helped him unpack and settle in before walking downstairs, the blonde following. It was as they were walking that Grian noticed the cuts. His heart dropped and he looks at Scars face, who had a very goofy smile on. Grian waited until they had settled on the couch to say something.

"Scar...?" Grian laid his head on Scars shoulder as they sat down.

"Yeah? You okay?" He slightly turned his head, glancing at Grian.

Grian grabbed Scars hand that had the cuts on it, "W-why...are there cuts...?" He couldn't make eye contact with the taller male.

"Oh, me and Jellie we're playing earlier. Guess I didn't realize she scratched me there." The brunette giggled and laid his head against Grians.

The blonde let out a sigh of relief, "Okay, good. I thought it was something else." He giggled out of embarrassment.

Scar smiled a little and quickly cupped Grians face in his hands and kisses him. It was quick, yet full of love. Grian of course kissed back, enjoying this time he had with the taller male.

Sorry, I know it's short but to be fair, this is my first OneShot.

Funny story, this was based off of a similar interaction I had with my therapist XD

I won't bore you, but, if this is the first story of mine that you've read, please go check out "My Life Is Yours". It's a Scarian fanfic based on 3rd life.

Take care guys 💙