Cuts (Grumbo) TW

TW: Cutting

Grian has always had issues with his mental state. There was always something wrong with something and it always ended back to him. He felt like even though people said they loved him, it was all lies.

One day, the blonde had enough after he got into an argument with his best friend, Mumbo. Grian and Mumbo had been friends for about 5 years and this was the first time they fought. It was a stupid fight. Mumbo had made his own shop that was selling the exact same thing Grians' shop was.

Grian felt hurt and betrayed. He tried to talk to Mumbo about it, but the taller just brushed it off as a joke. Grian yelled at the mustached man before flying back home.

He growled under his breath and grabbed a razor. He sat on the floor, pulling his knees to his chest and crying into his arms. It was all too much. He wanted it to end. All the pain and fear of being abandoned by his friends. By Mumbo...

The blonde has always had a special liking towards the dark haired male. The way Mumbos hair was slicked back most days but there was always that one strip that just wouldn't cooperate. Or how when he just woke up and his mustache was all messed up along with his hair. or how he always knew exactly how to calm the blonde.

It was all Grian could think about as he slowly dragged the razor across his wrist. The sharp blade left long and deep cuts. It felt right. Maybe if he woke up, he wouldn't have any of these feelings anymore. He could go back to being happy.

After a good five cuts, the short male started to feel dizzy. His vision faded, but his hearing was still there. He heard a knock on his front door and a soft British voice travel through the wood.

"Grian? You in there?" Mumbo had come to check on his feathered friend.

After Grian didn't answer, Mumbo panicked and slowly opened the door. Laying on the kitchen floor, was the smaller blonde, blood pooling around him. Mumbos eyes widened in shock as he rushed over to his business partner.  

"Gri? Grian wake up. This isn't funny." Mumbo gently picked him up and checked for a pulse.

There was a soft pulse, making the dark haired male sigh and lay Grian on the couch. He walked to the bathroom and searched for some cleaning supplies and things for stitches. Once he found them, he returned to his partner. He gently cleaned and stitched the wounds. Grian would probably be in a lot of pain and wouldn't want to eat again. 

Mumbo wished he could tell people this was the first time Grian had intentionally hurt himself, but it would be a lie. Grian had done this a few other times, but none have been this bad. He's never gone this far with it. Nor has he talked about going that far.

After a couple hours, Grian had started to wake up. When his eyes finally opened his eyes, he saw a note sitting on the coffee table. He picked it up and began reading.

Hey G,

If you wake up before I get back, I went out to get a few things for you. Try not to move your writs too much. I should only be a little bit.

~Love,

Spoon 

His face went red as he just stared at the note. Mumbo had seen him in that state...again. It made him feel even worse, but he still felt some comfort in it. 

Not even two seconds late, the taller comes walking in, humming a soft tune, "Oh, you're awake!" 

Grian looked at his partner and smiled, "Yeah..."

the taller set the things he got on the counter and walked back over to the blonde. He sat next to him.

"How yah feeling?" Grian just sighed and leaned on Mumbo.

"Not very good..." The blonde tensed when he felt Mumbo wrap his arm around the shorter.

He looked up at the other who just smiled. Grian couldn't help but smile too.

"Mumbo?" the blonde intertwines their fingers.

"Hm?" The mustached man's smile fades as he looks at the other.

"I love you..." They both blushed but Mumbo was the only one to smile.

The darker haired male cupped the other face in his hands, pressing a soft yet sweet kiss to his forehead.

"I love you too, G"