Betrayal (Scarian)

Grian POV

It was a rainy day. There wasn't much to do and Scar was no where in sight. When is he ever? He's more concerned about the Jellies then he is his own soulmate. Did I really mean nothing to him?

I know he loves his cat, which is why he names everything after her, but for crying out loud! I just don't understand. Maybe I'll go visit BigB for a bit. He always made me feel better.

As I'm walking to BigB's, I see Scar asleep on one of the pandas. I smiled a little at him before continuing to walk. Once I arrived, I saw BigB working on something. This made me smirk and I quietly snuck up on him.

"BigB!" I yell and wrap my arms around him from behind.

He screams but relaxed when he notices it's me, "Hello Grian." He returned the hug.

Scars POV

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Grian and BigB we're hugging. And it didn't look like the normal, "friend" hug. This one seemed like a, "You'll have to pry my cold dead hands away from this man" type of hug. It made my blood boil. I felt my eyes start to water.

Why did Grian do this? I thought I was his soulmate? Granted...we never really talked about it. But still! I was his soulmate!

I let out an annoyed scoff before walking back to our base. I decided to so some cooking. That's when the idea popped into my head. I couldn't wait to see Grians face go from happy to confused to shocked in a matter of seconds.

I heard the timer for the cookies go off and almost on que, Grian walks in.

"Oh, hello Scar." His voice was cold, making me frown.

"Hi, G." I matched his tone which seemed to catch him off guard a bit, "I made some cookies. Why don't you take some and give them to your secret soulmate?" I place the tray on the stove and take the oven mit off before walking to where my bed was.

I glanced at Grians face and just like I though, his face went from happyish, confused, then shocked. Guilt then flashed in his eyes and he walked over to my bed. After I laid down, he laid next to me and nuzzles close to my chest. I was confused.

"Grian? What are you doing?" I didn't move, I didn't wrap my arms around him, as much as I wanted to.

"You're my soulmate Scar. You're my one and only." He stayed where he was.

I blushed before smiling a little and wrapping my arms around the smaller male. It was nice. Having him here with me and not with BigB.

He was my Grian. And I was content with that never changing.