Intro

Hi, so firstly, thank you so much for reading my story. And I do not own LEGO Ninjago or any of its characters or plot. The character Yue, however, is completely original.

I would love it if you could interact in anyway. Also leave any comments and suggestions on ways to take this story. As of right now I have a rough outline of every episode all the way through season 5.

Any ideas, suggestions, or head cannons are always appreciated. Along with thoughts on how an episode should go, like if the team spilts up who should Yue go with.

I've read a lot of Ninjago fanfics, so I want to make this unique while also staying as true to the story as I can. I also want to include fun interactions between the characters that don't happen on screen on in canon.

Little background: Yue is the daughter of Sensei Wu, and has been training with him for her whole life. Despite this she has not unlocked her true potential, nor is she an elemental master, not that she doesn't have her own powers.

As a result of her upbringing she can be a bit weird around others, so despite being raised by the wise Sensei Wu, she is often on the same level of dumbass as the boys.

Without any more further ado, enjoy.