Pirates vs. Ninja

"Ah, what's this?" Garmadon asks, "Captain Soto. Captain's log."

As the hazy scene becomes clear, Garmadon stands in the middle of a room on the Bounty. The Mega Weapon in one hand and the old pirate's log in the other. I recall the hours of searching I did and stumbling upon the very same book he now has in his possession.

He scans through a few of the pages, the gears turning in his head. "You mean this ship belonged to a pirate crew long before the ninja ever had it?" Garmadon questions aloud before reading further. "Now this crew sounds like they knew how to fly a ship," he grins, "I wish they were here to show these scaly idiots how it's done."

The golden staff starts to emit something thick and black, almost smoke like.

"What? What is happening?" Garmadon starts to shake, panicking as the black smoke grows. Throwing the book on the ground he grabs onto the staff with both hands. Beneath the smoke the weapon glows the same as when it was first formed. 

"The power of the Mega Weapon," Garmadon says through gritted teeth, "It won't let me let go of it!"

He collapses on the ground, the weapon still glowing with traces of the original elements spiraling amongst the gold. "I feel weak..."

"All hands on deck!" a voice yells from another room.

"What has it done?" Garmadon manages, not moving from the ground.

"I am Captain Soto!"

With a gasp, I'm pulled back into reality. The smell of old people floods my senses. Opening my eyes, Father sits across from me, calmly drinking his tea. Taking a few breaths, I replay the event of my vision.

It should be impossible for that to be the real Captain Soto. But Garmadon's Mega Weapon is made from the four Weapons of Creation. So it's not so unrealistic that it could hapen. Even Garmadon, it seems, doesn't fully know the limits of the weapon. That can be a good or a very bad thing.

"Take that!" Lloyd yells.

Pulled from my thoughts, I glance over to the others.

Now that their attention is no longer divided they have started to put their energy into training Lloyd. In order to train the young boy we had to get creative with what we had on hand. Zane has a pillow tied across his torso, Jay has a large wooden spoon in hand, and Cole, a metal pot on his head.

Kai stands before Lloyd wearing oven mitts for him to attack. "Good," Kai encourages as the boy sends another hit, "keep it up."

"Ha! Fists of fury!" Lloyd grins, throwing more punches, "You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!"

"Save the gloating," the Red Ninja tells him wisely, "It can only be used against you by your enemy." I smile slightly at the near hypocrisy of his words.

"Oh, please," Lloyd shrugs, "I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me." Proving his point, the boy jumps in the air. Sending a kick at Kai, which throws him against the wall, pots clinging together from the sudden impact.

"Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe," Kai smirks from the ground, wiggling his foot for emphasis.

Sensei Wu lowers his drink, speaking up, "I see the student has become the teacher." He then turns to the young boy in green, "You will learn fast, Lloyd, with lessons from the five ninja."

"Great, now that lesson is over," Cole pipes up, "how about some target practice...on Kai?" The Red Ninja's face immediately drops to one of worry.

"You'll each get your turn," Sensei reminds them, before turning to Lloyd again, "but first, I don't want you to be late for your next lesson with Nya."