-Prolonged-

"H-help, h-help me, please!!" I wasn't so sure about my hearing today, who will be after all the loud sounds after that incident? but a panting voice rushed through my ears as I enter the parking lot where my I left my car earlier. It was a female voice. In a begging tone, of course it is. With the sounds of my boats bagging against the floor the voice became more and more louder as if it begged me. Damn, I still need to recover my hearing for Jesus sake... and I'm at my vacation right now!

I can't believe this either. I wanna enjoy my last day of vacation but it seems that I can't. Damn. With all my remaining patience, I walked towards the direction where the voice was coming from. I'm right, it's something that I needed to deal with. She was sitting panting so fast as if she was running for her life, well of course she's running for her life, Amary , I mentally scolded myself. I can tell, this night gonna be exciting.

She looked at me with an blurry eyes, bruises allover her face down to her body. She was covered with blood with her sweat dripping from her forehead down to her heart shape face and ripped clothes. A view which I hated the most. A great night indeed, Amary.

I squat down. " what happened.." I can't explain her face reaction right now, it was blank. Except with her brown eyes, it tells everything. As expected, I didn't get any response. I grabbed her shaking hands and keep it in mine. I scanned my eyes on the area where she comes from. Someone's playing here now, huh.

"S-someone's after me," she said making her way up with all her remaining strength with a fear showed on her face.

" Why is-"

Before I could finish my question, she let go of my hand as she rushed into the other end of the parking lot where the elevator is. But I made up my mind, I grabbed her hands pulling her towards my car. I don't know what's her deal, why someone's after her now but going up-to that elevator was a suicidal act knowing someone's after her. They can be more than one, so it's gonna be easy for them to catch her. I felt her hands shanking constantly. She was trembling.

I pulled her to face me as we reached my car. She was about to cry again but I left her face. She can't be weak on this kind of situation. No one should be. "answer me, what happened to you?" I asked to somehow know what's the main cause of this "they'll gonna kill me... I -I saw something-" a bagging sounds of a steal shoe interrupted her. She looked towards the same direction she came earlier and I can tell by her face who that is. I grabbed her wrist throwing her inside my car's trunk as fast as I can. This is indeed exciting, huh.

I'm at a mall's basement right now, I went here to buy some books earlier but fate has different plans for me, huh. Well, I'll be glad to accept it, though. I picked up my paper bags where my books are, someone's gonna need to act like a fool right now, do we?

I didn't bother to look at the same direction as where the approaching sounds are coming from. He'll be here soon, though cause at my luck, I'm the only lucky person that's standing here acting like a complete no one right now. Great, isn't it?

" Hey, you!" a man in a police uniform called me as he walked towards me with his eyes rooming every corner of the basement as if he was looking for someone. Oh... not the view what I expected to be seen, huh. How disappointing, but this still gonna be fun, I'm telling you. He's a tall, black-haired man with a beard on his chain and a broader shoulders with a tattoo that tells who exactly he is. This makes since. Well, I won't lie though, that makes him look more stronger compared with anyone. Hmm, good for him, he can surely scare a little mouse for this little stunt.

" Have you seen a woman running wearing a white shirt and a black skirt?" he asked as he stop on rooming around his eyes and faced me with a demanding tone. Oh.. where's the respect now, little cop? If only I can say it loud, hmm... patience, Amary. We gonna have to play cool tonight. If only we can.