Chapter 08: " Meet "

Amary P.O.V

" This way, ma'am," the man in a black shirt spoke with his broad voice, standing in front of me, showing the way from this brown gate to inside.

I am now outside, facing this huge establishment, or a sort of closed abandoned building in the middle of a big forest. It was made up of concrete materials, and it has two floors. Where you can't find a single window on it, and the only way to go outside and inside was the main door. It makes it impossible for anyone they capture to escape from this place. The surroundings of it were full of different trees that circled the place.

I'm here as someone emailed me this morning, telling me to be here. It's from the same name as the portal I filled in last night, the Royal Flame. So I drove here this afternoon as it was the time stated in the email.

I faced him and nodded. I followed him as he started walking. I watched his back, and my eyes stopped when I saw a tattoo on his left nick; a burning crown.

He was walking with a rifle in his left hand on his left shoulder and his right hand comfortably tucked into his pants pocket.He's just one of those hundred men I saw earlier guarding this place behind this tall gate surrounding it. Because of the tight security, I assumed this was one of their camps.

We walked for a while before we reached the main door of it. The man entered, and I did the same. As we reached the interior of it, a wide training ground welcomed me. It has different weapons hanging on the walls and placed on the tables here as well. It was more than enough to kill anyone who dared to invade this place. I continued scanning the place while walking until the man stopped ahead and faced me.

" Mr. Caddel was upstairs," he informed me as he signaled that we were going upstairs. I just nod again at him. I think that this Caddel guy was their leader, or the Hayden, they say.

We start climbing these metal stairs, with the sounds of our steps echoing through the whole building.

All my attention was caught on the gray dusty wall we were passing as a lot of bloody handcuffs were hanging on it. From the first step of this staircase, up to the last one. My eyes widened as I observed how creepy it was to see some of the blood still dripping on the floor.This men really kills hundreds a day. They were merciless.

We finally reached the second floor, and it was really dark. The only light radiating down the hall way between the rooms here was from the single bulb located in the center, which was blinking so often. The man stopped as we arrived at the fifth door, and he faced me.

" He's in there," he informed me, and started walking back. I'll watch him until he disappears.

I am now alone facing a metal door in front of me, and honestly, I can't help myself feel some sort of nervousness about what I am about to do right now. Yes, I was able to put an end to other groups and gangs from the past years because I was doing this, but this time it hit me with a different feeling. This is more dangerous than they are. Way more dangerous.

I let out a sigh and fixed myself. I am now wearing white business attire. A white mid-thigh skirt, a white sleeveless top tacked on to my skirt, and a white coat. I also applied minimal makeup. I paired it with a white purse, a square-shaped shade on my head, and a white medium-length high heel. I'm wearing this outfit as this is the only pair of attire I found in the walk-in closet this afternoon that will suit my reputation as the C.E.O of a famous company.

I took all my courage to pull the metal door and act as Niara, the person with high dignity and a wise brain.

The moment I pulled the door, I saw a metal table placed in the center right below the light that was only a few meters away from the ceiling, together with two metal chairs on either side of it.