Chapter 05: "Move Out" ( part 1 )

Amary P.O.V

I take my last glance at my room and grab my small black backpack that has all my supplies and whistle to Luxe, who has been sleeping on my bed. It's 5 in the morning and I've decided to just leave to avoid such a dramatic moment with my family.

Luxe and I walked down the hallway and downstairs without making a single sound to prevent them from waking up. When we got to the living room, I walked over to our center table and placed my written letter on it.I had written it earlier to say my words to them and my mission. It's a better way to say those words through writing than to have them said from my mouth.

I was about to walk to the main door when my father appeared from nowhere at my back.

" Living without getting caught, my girl?" He said in a simple tone.

" I guess I failed then," I responded when I finally recovered from my shock earlier.

"Remember what I've said to you, princess," I nooded.

"I'll keep it in mind, dad," I reassured him.

He stomped his foot to close our distance and hugged me tightly. I responded to his hug. It lasted for a moment.

" Go on now, princess. "Your mother would be awake any minute now," he said, slowly releasing his arm from my grasp.

"Be careful, dad, I love you," I muttered as I let go of his arm around me completely.

He walked me up to the main door, and I waved at him as I began to walk without him. He does the same. When he returns to our house, I finally turn my head to the road.

The cold breeze embraced my face. It's a relaxing feeling. I open the passenger's seat for Luxe to get in. I walked around my car and I took a quick look at our house before going in. "It's just a year, Amary," I convinced to myself to prevent me from feeling sad .

I drove up to the main road and watched my right rearview mirror, watching the house fade slowly from view. I took my eyes to Luxe when the house completely disappeared. He is enjoying the air bumping against his face as I speed up my car. The road is still peaceful as it is just early. I looked at the direction of the sun that is now slowly peeking from the thick cloud that covers it. I stared at it for a while. It's a beautiful view. It's like another chance for me to live my life to the fullest.

I am now driving to Ada's apartment as I still needed to wait for my brother to go to his office at 8 a.m. I needed to talk with him before I completely started my mission.

After a couple more minutes, we get to the building where Ada's apartment is located.

We got into the elevator, and I pressed the buttons for the floor we were going to. It opened up and I let Luxe walk ahead of me. He exactly stopped at the door of Ada's room. He really knows where exactly it is as we come here so frequently.

I touched the doorbell button, and Ada opened it quickly. I guess I've woken her up with my message earlier. Yeah, I texted her at 4 that I'd be here at 5 to inform her ahead, as I purposely left my phone and laptop in my room at our house to prevent me from being tracked.

" I suppose that I've woken you up again," I said in a certain tone in my voice. She made a bet and laughed." Be thankful I woke up earlier before your text arrived." If I didn't, no one would open the door for you, "she stated.

We went inside and I let Luxe go to his favorite spot here; the sofa that Ada bought for him. Her apartment has this purple and white theme that makes it feel so girly. Yeah, I hated light colors. I'd prefer to just use gray or black rather than use these kinds of colors.