Chapter 03: "I'm in"

Amary P.O.V

"Good morning agent Cole, the master is waiting for you inside," Charlie said as he saw me approaching.

I'm here at our office and I'm accepting the mission my master offered.

"Good morning as well, Charlie!"I greeted back to him.

He nodded as I pass at him heading towards the door of the master office.

"Good morning Cole" my master greeted me as I appeared at his door.

"Good morning Master," I said back to him.

"So I assume, you had a decision" he declared.

I chuckled.

"I'm in" I responded.

"Great Cole!" he said.

"So let's talk about the mission's plan then," he stated.

"Go on master,"

He grabbed something from his table. It's an envelope, he handed it to me. I accepted and scanned it.

"It's your complete new identity Cole. You're gonna be Niara Dowson. A young C.E.O of Dowson Group of Companies. Everything is complete in there Colli. Your ID, passport, cards, documents, and the keys to your new house and car."

What he said was true. Everything is complete inside it for my new identity.

"Don't worry about the physical company of DGC, it's here in Europe, and I already coordinated with them about using their company's name as your fake company."

I nodded as a response.

"Here's our first plan, as this mafia has strong security inside and out you're going to act as their new potential investor. Through this, we can win some of their trust that you're not an agent." He explained.

I just nodded again.

" Cole, lots of other agents and assassins tried to invade at this mafia before unto now. They succeeded in entering the mafia but later on, they were busted and killed. All of them because of impulsive decisions they made."

I just paid all my attention to listening to him and don't bother to reply to what he explained.

" One more thing, you have to stay in their camp Cole. You'll be my eyes and ears inside. If you can come up with any ideas that might be useful, don't hesitate to inform me right away." He said as he rise from his chair.

" Aye Aye master" I answered.

" Also the money that your gonna invest into them is on the card already. It's your bribe to them, Cole." I nodded again.

"Here," he said as he handed me again an envelope. " It's the complete details about this mafia. Read it, and all the questions in your mind would be answered." I grabbed it from his hands.

" I'll put an end to this Master," I said to him as I stand.

" Good luck then Cole," He said and smiled again.

Creepy smile.

After our conversation, I headed my way outside.

It's a different mission than any of the cases I've dealt with these past few years of my career. It's far more difficult.

Ada's P.O.V

I woke up when someone hits the doorbell outside my door. It's my rest day and I planned this day as my sleeping day as I barely fall asleep because of my busy schedules this past week. And what I hated the most is when someone my sleep!!