Monkey D. Luffy

⚠️Anal sex, Riding, Blowjobs⚠️

❗️So basically it's Luffy x Nami's brother male reader also i know it's 'seme' buuttt i couldn't help myself so yes M/n is the bottom❗️

Small desc: M/n was also raised by Bellemere and is Nojiko's (Nami's sister) biological brother, when luffy defeated Arlong M/n went with them and Luffy unconsciously took a liking to M/n.

3rd pov
"Come on Nami!" Says M/n as they play fight with wooden swords and as they swing their swords at eachother M/n is slowly starting to win again as with one more swing he knocks the sword out of Nami's hand and she pouts. "How are you so good at this M/n!?" "Well I train everyday! To hopefully make Bellemere-san proud of me in the future! Though we can't afford a real one and Bellemere-san would never let me at this age anyway, but I know I'll get even better!" "Really?!" "Yea! Maybe we could be a team in the future! You be my navigator as we travel across the world!" "What about Nojiko?" "Oh she would definitely be a janitor on our ship!" Says M/n jokingly and Nami and M/n laugh together "I heard that!" Says Nojiko "Anyways Bellemere-san said dinner is ready!" They both nod as M/n takes there swords and puts them in the box and they run after Nojiko into the house closing the door and they wash their hands and sit at the table and Bellemere hands them their food. Nojiko and Nami already started eating thanking Bellemere but M/n hasn't touched his food, not even played with it "M/n something wrong?" Asks Bellemere as she takes her cigarette out her mouth "Well why aren't you eating?" Bellemere hates it when the kids ask her that "Im on a diet remember? How do you think i look this beautiful at 30?" "Bellemere-san....." "Diet M/n. Diet!" "Please eat my food." "No. I made it for you." "Well i'm not hungry. So you eat it." "M/n!" "Please!" Bellemere sighs "We'll split it." "Okay but will you promise to eat tomorrow? It's been 3 days." "Okay okay I promise!" "No....." Bellemere face palms as she puts out her cigarette and she intertwines her pinky with M/n putting their thumbs together "I promise that I will eat a meal tomorrow." Bellemere then kisses his forehead "Promise accepted." Bellemere has a small smile as they split it together and everyone engages in conversation as they finish their food. When the food is done it's time for bed so Bellemere does the dishes washing them and when she's done she tucks the kids in their beds but she decides to talk to M/n "M/n, you know you didn't have to worry about me or parent me today. I'll be okay." "It's my job to worry. I care about you and I don't want you to suffer, so when i'm 8 i'm gonna go find some work!" "No! Enjoy your childhood, i have money saved up don't worry." "Please?" Bellemere is hesitant but she nods her head "Plus if I don't worry, what am I gonna do when your gone?" "Well when Im gone your gonna be all grown up, you won't need to worry because you won't need me anymore." Says Bellemere calmly and M/n shakes his head "I'll always need you mom." Says M/n hugging her and she hugs back "Okay okay no tears for me. Go to bed." M/n smiles and lays down and Bellemre turns out the light and closes the door as she walks in her kitchen sitting down at the table and taking out a cigarette and lighting it up as she smiles.

"LUFFY!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH MY SHIRT?!" "Shirt? What shirt? All I got from you was this white and blue napkin!" Says Luffy wiping his mouth happily and Nami is fuming "LUFFY YOU DUMBASS, IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" Says Nami chasing Luffy around the ship then M/n walks out looking at his shirt "What the hell?!" Nami and Luffy stop and look at M/n and Nami tries to hold in a laugh "Who. the. fuck. did. this?!" Says M/n pointing at his shirt "Oh you like it?! I was bored!" Says Luffy "Luffy you have cropped my top!" "Yea i've seen tons of guys where cropped tops! I thought you'd like it!" M/n tries to get mad but he just can't since luffy was so sincere and meant well "Well I...I appreciate it, but ask next time." "Okay!" Luffy follows M/n in his room and everyone on the deck makes an confused expression and they huddle up together "You guys all saw that right?!" Says Ussop "Yea! M/n totally ignored it when he found out it was luffy! What do you think it means?" Says Sanji and Zoro sighs "Ignoring this dumbass over here, obviously they're fucking." Says Zoro "Hey!" "You think? I mean Luffy doesn't seem like he's interested in sex....or romantic love." Says Nami "Well how else can you explain the cuddling, the whispered conversations, lack of person space, AND Luffy SHARING his FOOD with M/n ONLY!" Says Ussop and everyone nods in an agreeing hum "Well I think it's probably best to keep watching and know more!" Says Nami "Know more about what?" Says Luffy and everyone screams until they find out who it is and Nami and Sanji kick and punch Luffy "DONT DO THAT!" "Ow! Sorry! But what are you talking about??" "Nothing! Nothing important!" "Well we are going to dock at (some island) so we can get more food! Especially meat, bread, and meat! MEATTT!!!" "....Anyways where is M/n?" "In his room. Taking a nap!" "Oh so when I nap it's a fucking world war! But when he naps nobody bats a fucking eye?!" "You don't sleep! You die for 36 hours then come back to life! You will sleep through an ACTUAL war then wake up forgetting what you are and what year it is!!" Says Nami and Ussop and Sanji are on the brink of laughing in Zoros face  and Zoro glares at her and when they dock they get off the boat and Zoro goes in the direction of swords while Ussop goes in the direction of weapons and Sanji just follows Nami and so does Luffy, they meet back up at the markets and then Sanji wanders off "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!" Zoro pulls Nami about to run off "Come on! It's too late for Sanji!" Sanji comes back "No No come look!" Zoro sighs irritated and so does Nami and they follow Sanji and so does Luffy and Ussop and Luffy screams when he sees a Giant meatball and he gets big star struck eyes and he hugs it having a loving blank expression.