Manjiro (Mikey) Sano

⚠️Blowjobs, Rimming, Nipple play,⚠️

❗️Male reader is black also doing this cuz @-HANGESWHOREEE requested it, just for the fun of it m/n is a trans man with top and bottom surgery, M/n in the sex parts is 17 and mikey is like 16❗️

3rd pov
"M/n i'm sorry!" "Nah you lied to me. I don't wanna talk to you." Mikey grabs M/n's arm and pulls him back to him "Teddy bear im sorry! I just-" "First stop fucking calling me that! Its embarrassing like shit, second you told you was done with this toman shit!" "I know but i can't! I just couldn't do it." Before M/n speaks he calms down enough to have a reasonable conversation, he grabs mikeys hands and he kisses them "It fucking scares me that something might happen to you, i just want to spend the rest of my life with you and i can't do that if you aren't here." Mikey sighs "I-I know but i have to. Please understand, i just need too." M/n looks alittle mad but he nods "Also i will never stop calling you teddy bear." M/n glares at him and Mikey kisses M/n and M/n grabs Mikeys waist and M/n mumbles "....short." "Shut the fuck up." Mikey was going to move his hand to a certain place but then Draken came "If you are going to suck face and grab dicks then can you do it at home." Mikey breaks the kiss and he giggles "Shut yo ass up, just because your lonely ass ain't got nobody and you definitely not getting pussy!" "Go choke." M/n laughs and they all walk to school "Teddy bear carry me!" Draken stops and processes what Mikey just said and he laughs loudly and hysterically "Bruhhh!" "I'm not sorry now come on!" M/n picks up Mikey and Mikey kisses his cheek and Draken catches up when he's done laughing "I feel so bad for you!" Says Draken laughing a little, when they make it to school Mikey whines and he whispers in M/n's ear "Teddy bear I want to do it~!" M/n whispers back "Mikey are you out your goddamn mind?! We are at fucking school!" "So? We can do it at school..." "I'm not fucking at school bruh." "Then atleast let me suck your dick, please~!" "For why?!" "Please!" "No." The entire day Mikey was moping and actually did work at school instead of just sleeping, when school was over Mikey grabbed M/n's hand and he pulled him to an alleyway "Why do you want it so bad?" "We haven't done it in 2 months!" "So?" "I promise i'll leave it alone if i can suck it!" "....Promise?" "Yes!" "Okay then." Mikey kisses M/n's cheek "But not here. At home." "Okay!" M/n picks up Mikey putting him on his back as they walk home and when they get home M/n locks up and Mikey pulls him eagerly and M/n follows and they get to their bedroom and M/n sits on bed and Mikey takes off his clothes and now he's just in his boxers. "Actually lemme take a shower first." "Babyyyy!" "I mean I don't care what you say i'm talking a shower because i'm not finna sit up here smelling like a damn fool!" Mikey smiles and giggles a bit "Okay but let me take a shower with you." "Okay, come on." Mikey takes off his boxers and wraps his arms around M/n's arm and they walk to the bathroom and M/n turns on the water and he checks to make sure it's warm or Mikey won't get in and when it's warm enough M/n gets in and M/n holds his hand out and Mikey smiles and takes it getting in and Mikey kisses M/n and M/n kisses Mikey back. Mikey grabs the body wash and he grabs the loofah and he scrubs M/n and M/n raises an eyebrow "Are you doing this so you can suck me off faster?" "No...." "Your not slick Mikey." "Be happy i'm doing it!" M/n turns Mikey around grabbing the loofah and scrubbing Mikeys back and Mikey purrs and M/n rinses Mikey and M/n scrubs himself thoroughly and Mikey grabs the loofah and M/n turns around Mikey scrubs M/n's back and Mikey blushes "Manjiro." Mikey gets confused since M/n never uses his real name "Why is your dick on my ass." Mikey looks down and he blushes more when he sees he has a boner and M/n turns around and he chuckles "Why are you laughing?!" "Nothing just come on." They rinse off and get out and dry off and by the time they both are done drying Mikeys boner goes down and they walk out and M/n sits on the bed and Mikey gets on his knees in between his legs and M/n tilts his head back sighing and relaxing but after a minute he doesn't feel anything and he looks down and sees Mikey sleeping and M/n chuckles and he grabs Mikey and he lays down with Mikey on the bed and he kisses Mikeys cheek and pulls him close to him and they both fall asleep.