Ken (Draken) Ryuguji

⚠️ Straight sex(swear it's not that bad), Big titties, Tit/nipple play, Vaginal sex/sucking, Choking, Cumming inside, Rimming, Handjobs,  69, Crossdressing⚠️

❗️NOT A CONTINUATION so Draken isn't ftm in this. So i'm trying to have fun with this sooooo....you'll see❗️

Who should I do next?

3rd pov
"Who gives a flying shit? Can we just get this shit over with?" Says M/n annoyed already. So alittle context, M/n was in school being a jolly good samaritan minding his Black business and some bullies decided to make him the target today. They told him to meet them outside after school(they thought he wasn't going to so they thought they could make fun of him for it and humiliate him...you know the basic stuff), but M/n stood up and stayed there looking at them. "What? What are you staring at?" "You bitches. If you got a problem do something. I don't do that 'mEeT me OutSidE' shit. If I got you feeling some type of way then do something about it." "What-" "What? Wha- Do something." What M/n didn't know or care about is that everyone was staring at them. Including a dumb ass child and a 30 year old looking boy. "Oooo Ken-chin look! A fight!" Draken shrugs "It's just gonna be one lame ass fight. Don't care too much about it." "Maybe but it's the only fun thing that happens in school." Draken groans and he turns his head, Draken likes fights don't get him wrong but he hates boring fights and people looking like they fight like infants. But what he didn't know was that M/n had time today, "Come on, since you SO bad come hit me! Please! Hit me! Matter fact i'll make it easier for you, walk toward me!" One of the guys tried to be funny and pushed the one in front to M/n and he immediately punched him and he started punching him in his face when he fell to the ground and the other guys tried to help the guy on the floor by trying to push M/n away but he punched one in the stomach and the other got kicked in the dick. So at this point M/n was just fighting three guys at once, he got some bruises but he was winning. Mikey was cheering M/n even though he didn't know who he was at all, now Draken....Draken was intrigued. By this point they were all pulled apart and M/n was escorted out, "See! It wasn't lame at all!" Says Mikey nudging Draken and Mikey sees Draken's face and he smirks "I guess you liked it too?" "Shut the fuck up Mikey." As the school day is over Mikey and Draken walk out of school and they spot M/n outside smoking sitting on a bench. "Come on!" "Why?" "Because you want to get to know him!" "No i don't!" Mikey pulls Draken anyways and they walk up to M/n and he looks up "What?" "Your a fighter?" "No." "But we just saw you fight." "That wasn't me." "Your covered in bruises." "No im not." "Dont worry we know your a fighter." "Getting into a fight don't make me a fighter." "True but it does if you fight like that." "Like what?" "Like your in a gang." "Who says i'm not?" Mikey and Draken look at eachother "And what gang are you in?" "I'm in the leave me the fuck alone gang, we aren't accepting any members and we only have one. Which is me." Draken rolls his eyes "Can we leave this asswipe? I don't have time for this shit." "Your not all rainbows yourself dandelion." Draken looks M/n up and down "You look like trouble." "Thats racist." "You sound like trouble?" "Thats also racist." "You feel like trouble??" "Thats gay." "That's homophobic." "Thats Black." "Thats racist." "....damn. Alright well what you want?" "We want you to join our gang." "Which is?" "Toman." M/n looks at them both before laughing a loud deep and raspy laugh "Fuck no. I'd rather be castrated and fed my own balls then join Toman." "Why?" M/n looks at Mikey confused "Are you dumb? What you mean why? I'm not letting no one kill me because they tryna get to your short headed looking like you bite people built ass." Draken snorts but he quickly gets himself together "Oh please don't act like your easy to kill." "And? Do I like the type to fuck around and find out?" "Yes since you fucking around with your health by smoking and trust me your gonna find out." "Oh so your bald ass got jokes?" M/n puts out what he was smoking and he stands up, he's not as tall as Draken but he's up there. M/n blows the smoke in Draken's face "I'll join your gang. Only to get close to you baby." M/n smiles and walks away "Finally your useful." Draken slaps Mikey upside the head "Ow!" "I hate you all."