Can yall like not?

For every fiber in my black trans gay ass body, can you re-fucking-frain from fetishizing gay(mlm/nblm) couples? Like can y'all treat us with respect and not compare us to yaoi and BL drama and your disgusting ass tropes and fantasies? Like gay people are REAL people with REAL feelings and boundaries. Women(cis and trans) continue to break them and talk about gay(mlm and nblm) couples/relationships like it's a fetish. Saying how it's so hot and how in your next life you wish SO badly to be a gay man....girl stfu you sound goofy and dumb as hell. Imagine how deranged and lonely you have to be to fetishize a whole group of PEOPLE? It's honestly sad how y'all can go on for hours and hours about how you want to see a stereotypical gay couple(in Bl and yaoi) go at it with eachother in front of you. Gay people and couples do not exist for your amusement, we exist for us. Every day on this fuck ass app y'all stay saying the most out of pocket shit about us and I really feel like imma combust fr. I want to make it very clear that you are indeed homophobic if you do these things, you are indeed just as bad as the people who call us slurs- matter fact i'd rather you call me a slur like please call me a f@g and get it over with.

IF I CATCH ANY OF THAT NASTY SHIT ON MY BOOKS YOU REALLY FINNA GET DEALT WITH.

....to the normal people who read my books(including women who are respectful and treat us like human beings) i'll be updating sooner or later. I will try to pick a consistent schedule. Sorry for the rant but it had to be said.

Bye😶💀