Baji Keisuke

⚠️Hair pulling, Ftm(No too surgery Baji is just really flat), Squirting, Pussy eating, Blowjobs, Nipple sucking, Choking, Hickeys, Mpreg⚠️

❗️(They all go to the same school when they are older) M/n was friends with Chifuyu first so that's how he met Baji when they were 12, M/n is blasian who lives with his mother who is black, M/n is also in Toman. Baji and M/n have kids in the future so fuck with it. Also some age regressing but not from Baji, from Mikey. I wanted to try it out and it would make sense since he has a lot of trauma. He'll call Draken daddy but not sexually❗️

"Yoooo! Chifuyu- oh who's this?" Asks M/n pointing to Baji "Oh this is Keisuke Baji. He's a repeat in my grade. I just met him a couple days ago." "How come i've never seen him?" "Maybe if you didn't skip school." "Nah nah I don't be skipping school! You know my mama!" "Okay well maybe if you weren't in your own world 50% of the time." M/n rolls his eyes and M/n turns his head to face Baji who is just staring at him. 'Why is he so cute? How can he be so cute? Wait- the fuck am I saying-' "BAJI!" Yells Chifuyu "Hmm?" "Are you okay?" "Yea i'm okay just thinking." "Anyways my name is M/n L/n." "I'm B-Baji Keisuke!" M/n laughs "Bro I know, Chifuyu's emo ass just told me!" "Hey!" Yells Chifuyu offended as he touches his hair and M/n laughs "You know M/n you aren't the only dumbass, Baji here is bat shit dumb too!" Baji's eyebrows furrow "I'm not dumb!" Chifuyu looks at Baji then busts out laughing then he stops but as soon as he looks at Baji he starts up laughing again falling on the ground "Forget about Chifuyu, he's emo so he's naturally a dickweed." Chifuyu immediately stops laughing and stands up "It was one fucking time!" "What?" "So basically I had some weed and my mama was about to walk in my room so Chifuyu shoves the bag of weed down his pants and after my mama walks in she was tryna tell us she's going to the store and that she's finna be gone for like 2 hours and after that we kinda forgot about the weed until chifuyu felt around in his pants and pulled it out and we decided that we should just smoke it but it dead smelled like Chifuyu's weird ass dick!" Baji starts cackling like he's crazy "My dick isn't weird! I fucking hate you! You know my dick doesnt smell!" "I know that you blonde brat, your dick is still weird!" "Why are you guys talking about dicks?" "Cuz Chifuyu's gay." Says M/n shrugging "We been over this im not gay!" "You are." Baji shakes his head "You guys are weird!" M/n and Chifuyu laugh as M/n puts his arms around them both pulling them close "I love y'all!" "You just met Baji!" "And! I love him too! Stop being a hating ass emo! Your stereotype is showing!" Chifuyu rolls his eyes and smiles "Baji loves me too! Right?" They both look at Baji "Yea." M/n smiles and he yells for joy as he ruffles Chifuyu's hair "Stop! It's setting!" Says Chifuyu fixing his hair in the reflection of the water over the bridge "Bye freaks! See y'all later!" Yells M/n and walking away and Baji smiles.

"Oh Mikey, have you seen Draken? I need to whoop his ass in Mario right now and he's being pussy by avoiding me!" "He's over there with Baji fighting again." Says Mikey shaking his head "Tits on christ." "My hair care is damn sure better than yours!" Yells Baji "Stop lying we all know that's horse hair!" Baji gasps "I know you're not talking about my hair like you don't have pubes coming out your head!" "I will beat your ass!" "I'd like to see you try!" Before anything could happen M/n picks up Baji and puts him over his shoulder "The fuck! Ugh! M/n put me the fuck down!" "No. Stop arguing over petty shit." Says M/n slapping Baji's ass to shut him up and Baji squeals as Mikey tries hard not to laugh but ends up laughing anyways "It's not my fault! He's a dumbass!" At first M/n looks around and starts laughing "SHIT I ain't know if you was talking about me or fucking Baji cuz I'm a dumbass too!" Draken shakes his head "Anyways Draken it's time for me to whoop your tall ass in Mario!" "M/n you are taller than me! I'm 6'1 and your 6'7!" "Okay and? You known for being a sky scraper, i'm known for being hot! We is not the same Kenny boy!" Draken rolls his eyes and M/n screams from surprise as his ass gets slapped "Who did that?!" "Me! You shit hole! Put me down!" Yells Baji and M/n rolls his eyes putting Baji down "I fucking hate you." "Shut your feline looking ass up for your ass get slapped again." Baji softly blushes as he glares at M/n and then he rolls his eyes "Anyways before we leave I remember I gotta give you this." M/n pulls out a black choker from his pocket "My mama found it in my room. You left last time you came over." Baji lifts up his hair and M/n starts putting it on him and Baji can't make eye contact with M/n as his blushing intensifies. M/n is about to walk away but Baji clears his throat "Oh my bad!" M/n hugs Baji and Baji hugs back and then M/n walks off with Draken and Mikey walks up to Baji "Soooo you guys had sex yet?" Asks Mikey and Baji makes a confused expression "Mikey we aren't even dating and even if we were M/n doesn't know I'm trans." "When you gonna tell him?" Baji sighs "I don't know. I'm scared cuz what if he stops being my friend." "Well he's fine with Chifuyu being gay as shit right. So he would be like a true dumbass if he didn't accept trans people right?" "I guess your right." Baji's eyebrows furrow "Where is Chifuyu?" "Over there talking to Mitsuya." They look over and see Mitsuya smiling as he kisses Chifuyu's cheek "Oh never mind i meant flirting. See gay as shit." "Oh! That's something!" Says Baji turning around looking away "Wha- OH!" Says Mikey as he sees Mitsuya and Chifuyu making out "Come on let's go and give them....i don't know what but it ain't privacy." Baji walks away but Mikey is still there watching so Baji pulls him away by his ear. Meanwhile with Draken and M/n "So you guys fuck yet?" M/n raises his eyebrow and pauses the game "Draken what the fuck?" "Don't blame me blame Mikey. He wanted me to ask." M/n shakes his head "No we ain't fuck. Also we not dating anyways and I don't like guys." "Liar but okay." "Bruh how am I lying?" "We ALL see the way you look at eachother. Also didn't y'all kiss?" "What? No the hell we didn't. I've kissed his forehead a lot of times but that's it. But maybe it looked like i kissed him since your so damn tall." "YOUR FUCKING TALLER THAN ME!" "And hotter, don't forget hotter." "Now that's a lie. That's a fucking lie, why you gotta lie like that?" M/n looks at Draken with a 'what the fuck are you talking about' expression "Don't even do that cuz I could get way more girls AND boys than you." "I thought you didn't like guys?" "I don't but that don't mean i don't attract them. You know how many confessions i got from dudes at school? I mean they was cute i won't lie but i kindly declined and moved on." "Only cuz they weren't Baji." "What bruh?" "It's so damn obvious. Your just Bajisexual." "I will kill you." Draken starts laughing and M/n rolls his eyes.