Rengoku Kyojuro

⚠️ Dom/Sub, Ftm, Blowjobs, Body worship, Vaginal sucking/fingering, Choking, Mpreg, Tit/Nipple play, Collar Daddy kink(they both call eachother daddy, depending on the mood)⚠️

BROOO IM SO SORRY BUT THIS IS LOWKEY RUSHED💀😭🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

❗️Kyojuro is 20 and M/n is 21. Also if you see M/n's personality switch it's on purpose. Quick disclaimer/explanation- M/n does have top surgery and does not mind calling his chest (breasts, boobs, etc) but when he refers to them as big, he means the muscular aspect of them because he's very muscular. So keep this very in mind, I am not "supporting" misgendering or anything like that, this is simply how I wrote M/n to be for this oneshot❗️

3rd pov
"I don't give a damn. Why do I have to be here too?" M/n said to his sister "Because you promised." M/n groans, his sister knows he doesn't break his promises so he kisses his teeth and gets out the car. They were currently at the flower shop, his sister is obsessed with flowers. She regularly comes to this family flower shop once or twice a month, only because the family is super nice and they are in his territory. M/n is a Mafia don, Kingpin, Mafia lord, whatever you want to say. So he's very known and targeted, he keeps tabs on everything in his territory. All he did was a quick background search on the family and found nothing so he allowed her to go there. They walk in the shop and was greeted by the oldest child of the Kamado Family, Tanjiro. His usual warm smile met Kanroji's "Hello Kanroji-san! I'm so glad your back!" Kanroji lights looking at all the flowers and one of the younger Kamado siblings grab Kanroji's hand "Look we got new flowers!" Kanroji gets pulled along and M/n just stands there waiting for her and he looks back at Tanjiro "Hi." He says "Hello! Are you Kanroji-san's boyfriend?" "Ew no. She's my younger sister." "Oh! I'm so sorry!" "It's fine. She's my half sister. We get it a lot." M/n says in a raspy monotone like voice. Tanjiro nods "So how old are you?" "21." "So am I!" Tanjiro says smiling and M/n raises his eyebrow "What do you do for work? That suit looks expensive?" "I'm a CEO." Tanjiro's eyes widen. I mean M/n isn't lying, he is a CEO but it's just not his main line of 'work'. "That's so cool! And your a CEO so young?" M/n raises his eyebrow "Do you plan on working at this family business forever?" "Well I never really thought about it but I wouldn't mind!" M/n's eyebrows scrunch together "Wouldn't you rather be able to make more money in the future?" "Well it would be nice but i'm not too worried about that. I just want to do something I enjoy! Don't you?" Before M/n could respond Kanroji walks over happy as can be "M/n take these!" She says putting some flower pots in his hands to carry "I'll see you next month Tanjiro! Bye!" "Bye!"

By the time M/n looks around the flowers covering his face Tanjiro is already walking away, M/n walks away as well with Kanroji putting the flowers in the back seat making sure they are supported. He gets in the drivers seat and he buckles his seat belt and drives off. "M/n are you still gonna make it for our sleepover?" "Yes I promise. But I just wish you would move out that stupid ass apartment." Kanroji sighs "I know it's not the best but I like it. It's secluded-ish and the neighbors are so nice." "The old ass men are pervs. I hear the shit they say about you from the security cameras, you don't understand how hard it is to restrain myself from ripping out their tongues." "I know and I don't like that part of living there either but I can take care of myself. You know that." M/n grips the wheel "I do know that but that don't mean that it makes that shit any better. If Papa knew than-" "I know what would happen if Papa knew. Your not telling him, so there is no reason to talk about if Papa knew." M/n rolls his eyes and he pulls up to Kanroji's apartment "I'll see you tonight okay?" "Yea yea." They take the flowers up to her door and she unlocks it and she walks in putting the flowers in their new places and M/n walks out and Kanroji hugs him and kisses his cheek. M/n could feel eyes on him because of that, if only those sick bastards knew that this was his sister. 'Dumb hoes.' Kanroji walks into her apartment and M/n walks down the stairs and into his car driving off. As he's driving he gets a call and he answers it "What Sanemi?" "We found the rat boss." "Cool? Want a cookie? You know what to do, I don't know why you telling me about it." Sanemi scoffs "You can keep the goddamn attitude." "Talk back to me again and i'll take your ass. Anyways I need you to tell Tengen to do something for me." "Like what?" "Damn bitch i'm finna tell you! I need you to tell him to look into the Kamado family that runs the flower shop that my sister goes too." "Okay." M/n hangs up. When he gets to the warehouse he walks in and Shinobu walks up to him giving him his bat "Did Tengen do what I ask?" "Maybe. I don't keep tabs on him." "The attitude? Wasn't needed, so you could chill. Anyways tell him to come find me when i'm done." "Okay." M/n walks to the 'Hell' room, putting his mask on. When he opens the door he discards his suit trading it for a robe, some shorts, house slides, and a bonnet because fuck he look like getting his expensive suit dirty and his hair fucked up? Or atleast that what he says. He hits his bat on a pole in the room and the guy flinches and whimpers "Oh sorry I thought you passed out." M/n walks up to the guy running his bat along his body. "Bitch why you steal from me?....with yo dumb ass..." M/n says whispering that last part "I-I-I-I-" M/n hits the bat on the chair hard "Bitch talk right." "I-I just needed the money for my f-family! My wife is sick! My poor d-daughter needs a life saving surgery!" M/n blinks a couple times "Bitch you don't got no damn wife! Ain't nobody marrying your raggedy ass and what kid you got? Let me know so I can put you on the watch list." "I-I do have a wife and kid!" M/n points the bat in his face "Don't you fucking yell at me! Do you really want me to put up your records? Because if it say you don't but you still saying you got a wife and kid then yo ass lied and then i'm really finna shove this bat up your urethra." The guy sniffles a couple times "Okay so I don't have a wife and kid."