Draken (ken) Ryuguji

⚠️Ftm(draken), Nipple play, Handjobs, Cum eating, Crossdressing, Clit=Dick, Clit sucking, Hair pulling, Penetration⚠️

Thanks for 1k like I posted this book damn near 2 weeks ago!

READ: In this they all go to the same school

❗️Just to be clear Draken is the uke, just cuz he isn't feminine in this don't mean he ain't. Also Draken and M/n are childhood friends because they both have the same situation and M/n became friends with Mikey when Draken did. Obviously Draken doesn't like Emma in this, OH and one very important detail....M/n is black😊❗️ Also like to point out Draken doesn't have top surgery because in this he doesn't feel like he's needs because his chest was already really flat to begin with, and Draken is infertile

💅🏽Instead of this being one concept it's just little moments of their relationship, also throughout the oneshot if the reactions/actions of the character are canon or uncanon just enjoy it💅🏽

3rd pov
"Hey Draken-kun!" Says Takemichi as he runs up to him "Hey Takemichi." "Where have you been?" "I was sick but i'm fine now." "Okay but I have a question." "What?" "What's going on between Mikey and M/n?" "Huh?" "Oh that's right you wouldn't know." "Why wouldn't I?" "Well it started happening right when you left. Mikey was looking for you and couldnt find you so he ended up just hanging around M/n." Says Takemichi as if he trying to remember each detail "What started happening?" Says Draken trying to hide his frustration "Well to me they started being clingy and touchy." Draken takes a deep breath "I have to go Takemichi. I'll see you later." Says Draken immediately walking away to go find M/n and when he does he finds them on a park bench sleeping and mikeys head is on his shoulder, Draken walks over and plucks (flick or pluck whichever one you use, you know what i'm talking about) their foreheads to wake them up and they wince "Huh? What's happening?" When Mikey looks up he lights up to see Draken "Ken-chin!" Says Mikey "Dont Ken-chin me." Mikey's aura dims "Did I do something?" "Have you and M/n been doing things with eachother?" "No! Why would WE do that? He's YOUR boyfriend! And your MY best friend!" "Well Takemichi said that ever since I left you guys have been clingy and touchy to the point where he thought something was going on with you two!" M/n steps in "Baby nothing has been going on. Firstly Takemichi is a dumbass and couldn't spot love if it kicked him in the prostate, secondly Mikey has never been my type, and thirdly your the only one who has my heart." Draken makes a frustrated expression but blushes regardless "Dont say cheesy shit like that so loosely." "But it's true Ken-chin! M/n has only liked you! Plus the only things we have been doing is things me and you have done! He was just a substitute until you came back!" When Draken realizes he gets embarrassed and sits down between them "Damn. This is fucking embarrassing." M/n chuckles "It's fine. I get it." "Is this how you feel with me and Mikey?" "Nah. Only cause I know you guys are just friends, also I trust you." "I trust you, I don't even know what I was feeling before. It's new to me." "It's called jealousy." "I won't lie it was kind of flattering to think that Ken-chin was jealous of me!" Draken playfully punches Mikey "I'm sorry. I won't lash out or jump to conclusions." "We forgive you." Says Mikey and M/n as they both kiss his cheek "Okay okay!" They both laugh "But I know what I have to do." "What?" "Kill Takemichi."

When Draken, M/n, and Mikey would play games it would turn into world war 3 "WHO TF THREW THAT BANANA AT ME HOE?!" Mikey turns his head to Draken "I did and what you gonna do about it?!" "Oooo Mikey! I don't have time for this!" "If your feeling froggy, then leap mf!!" Draken ties his hair up and stands up "Well bitch here I come!" M/n immediately holds Draken "No! Let me go! He keep playing like the shit is cool!" "You both need a time out." "What?! But-" "Go!" Mikey groans and walks to the corner and M/n puts Draken in the other corner and M/n ends up playing by himself like usual and when it's been around 10 minutes M/n pauses the game and sits on the bed "Come here." They stand up and walk to M/n and they both face eachother "I'm sorry Ken-chin for provoking you." "I forgive you. I'm sorry Mikey for overreacting." "I forgive you." "Now hug." They both hug and they get back to playing the game and when they start to get sleepy M/n's turns off the game, "Whyyy!!" Whines Mikey "It's obvious that your tired so go to sleep." "Do I have too?!!" "Mikey your such a child." Scoffs Draken "You too." "Do I have too?!" "Yes." "Okay so who's going to take a shower first?" Draken and Mikey glare bullets at eachother "At a time like this, 'this' is the only way to settle it, right?" Says Mikey raiding his fist with a menacing aura "Right. Cause 'this' is the only thing we can do after all." Says Draken with an equally menacing aura "H-Hey...both of you-" "GO FUCKING DIE KEN-CHIN!!!" "GO TO HELL MIKEY!!!" Now you you'd think they would fight right? "Rock! Paper! Scissors!" Mikey throws out paper and so does Draken "Rock! Paper Scissors!" Mikey throws out rock and so does Draken "Rock! Paper! Scissors!" Mikey throws out paper and Draken throws out scissors "NOOOOO!!!!!" "LETS FUCKING GOOOO!!!!" M/n smiles as Draken goes in the bathroom and he closes the door and when he's done it's now Mikeys turn so they switch and Mikey walks in the bathroom and Draken gets a thong and puts it on "Well shit...." "Shut up. Enjoy it while you can perv." "Can I enjoy it better tomorrow?" "Hmm....yes." Draken puts on some boxers and he lays on the bed and when Mikey comes out M/n gets up and goes in the bathroom and he takes a long shower and when he gets out he sees Draken and Mikey back at it again "IM sleeping on the good side!" Says Draken "God just hurry up and do the rock paper scissors." Says M/n "There is no way we can settle something important like this with rock paper scissors, right?" "But wasn't it partially your idea to do it last-" "THERE IS NO WAY, RIGHT?!" "Yea! Yea no way!" Draken and Mikey look at eachother murderously "Ken-chin, this is the showdown!" Says Mikey pointing at the side of his forehead twisting his finger "Right. I'll crush you 'till there is no part left undamaged!" "Wait!" "LOOK OVER THERE!!" Yells Draken pointing to right and Mikey turns his head to the left and that's continues until Draken loses "FUUUCKKKKK!!!!!!" "YESSSS!!!!" Mikey jumps in the bed laying on the good warm side and Draken pouts "Baby just sleep in the middle, i'll sleep on the end." "Really?" "Yes." Draken hugs M/n and he gets in the bed and M/n gets in and Mikey is already sprawled on the bed like a child and Draken and M/n cuddle together and they all fall asleep.