Cute boy next door

"We're here y/n,are you excited?" Your mom asked but she got no reply since you were asleep. "Y/N WAKE UP!"AHH IM UP IM UP! You and your mom held eye contact for a few minutes seconds before laughing. "But we're here so are you excited?" Yup,it's been so long since of seen Robin! You replied happily. You helped your mom bring in some of your guys stuff when you and Robin saw each other.You dropped the box on the floor and ran to hug him.He gladly hugged you back.I missed you so much Robin."Me too y/n" he said slightly muffled. You guys broke the hug after 10 seconds."Would you be down to meet someone?" Robin asked. I would but I have to finish up my room. "Alright but when do you start school?" Tomorrow why? "They go to the same school as us so you can meet them there." Yay I can't wait. "You can't wait for school?" Duh what else? You're weird. You're short. "You're short to." He retorted. Just cause I call you short doesn't I'm not. He just smiled. "Im glad to have you back." Me too hermano but I'm gonna finish packing. "Alright bye." And with that you were off to your room. It was pretty big compared to your old room. You finished up quickly and went to shower. You finished your night routine and you were about to sleep till you noticed your window had no blinds allowing you and the person next door to see each other. Your lights were still on so the Boy next door waved at you. You waved back and smiled shyly. He mouthed "goodnight" and you said it back. After that you slept soundly.