Finney<33

Your alarm went off signaling that it was time for school. When you finished your shower and changing you heard nothing in your house. "You went up to robins door. Are you alright Robin?" "I'm fine y/n don't worr- . he was cut off by a cough. You walked in to his room seeing him huddled in his blankets yet still shivering. "You're not ok Robin I'll just tell the office when I get to school you need rest." "But what if those tontos mess with Finn?" He said sitting up quickly. "I'll take care of it you just rest." You went up to him and fixed his covers to make him warm. You still had a lot of time left before you had to go to school so you made him some tea with honey and lemon and put a heating pad on him. Before you left you went to his room to say bye and make sure he was ok. You opened the door and saw him asleep. "Goodnight Robin love you bye."  "Bye y/n love you." He sleepily mumbled. You smiled and quietly closed his door. When you left your house you saw Finn waiting for you. "Where's Robin?" He asked. "Oh he's sick so I made him stay home." "Aw I hope he feels better soon."You went to walk but he grabbed your hand. Wait my sisters coming. "You have a sister??" You asked surprised. "Yea she's been sick but she's been dying to meet you." "Aww she sounds so sweet." You said a smile spread on your face when those words hit your ears. You saw someone lock Finns front door and it was his little sister. When she saw you her eyes lit up. "Is that y/n like the girl you really like?!"She asked Finn excitedly. "Shush you jerk but yes she's y/n." He said cheeks burning in the cold morning air. "Hii I'm Y/n!" "Hi I'm gwen!"  "Well hi G-Gwen" you said stuttering on her name realizing that you were talking to someone new. "Is it true you can speak Spanish?" She asked happily. "sí, puedo hablar muchos idiomas." "Woah she's so cool Finn." She said looking up at you admiring you. "I know gwen." He said his face the same as Gwen's. You giggled at them. "Do you like Spanish?"  "Yea I wanna learn some." I could always teach you." You said smiling at her. "Really I'd love that!!" She exclaimed. "Of course but we're here." "Aww bye y/n." "Bye bye gwen." "Bye Finney." She added. "Bye gweny" he said as she left.  Let's go Finn. But he wasn't  listening instead he was looking at todd. They were giving each other death glares. When Todd saw you he gave you a wave. You gave him a shy wave back and pulled Finn to first period softly. You sat down next to him and unpacked your notebook. Ima go to the bathroom so tell me what I miss. After Finn left you asked asked to go as well. People seemed weirded out why were you going to the bathroom with him?