The fight<3

Suykiess
You woke with puffy red eyes. You washed your face and did your best to hide your puffy eyes. You wore Finn's hoodie again with jeans and baby tee under. You spent the rest of your morning reading the books you got with Finn. Robin walked into your room. Hey I-uh heard what happened. You bit your lip not wanting to cry again. I'm sorry hermanita I knew how much you loved him. D-don't say loved I still do. He gave you a tight hug. Let's go to school now so we're not late. Ok hermano I love you please be safe.I love you too pWhen you got out gwen was waiting for you. Hola hermosa! Hola Bonita. Any sign of the van? Nope. Gwen said popping the "p". What van? Oh there was a van following us to and from school! Gwen! You tell me to be safe but don't tell me about a van following you guys?! I'm sorry I didn't want you to worry. Well I am worried but I'm not mad just please be safe and tell me next time something like that happens. Of course Robin. Thank you. Guys we're here! You said bye to Robin and Gwen. Most of your classes went by quickly because all you could think of was Finn.
(Time skip)
It was your last period in school. You wished for the minutes on the clock to tick faster so you could just go home. You didn't want to be around any one at all. You had a horrible headache since you didn't eat at lunch today or yesterday. You felt tired and light headed but chopped it up to just crying to much. The bell rang for the last time that day making your head throb in pain. You were barely out of the exit when you over heard one of Finn's bullies. (Btw I'm pansexual) I know I'm not the only who's happy that the fag is finally gone. That was enough to push you to your limit. You hurriedly took off Finns hoodie and put up your hair. Keep that safe and clean. You said to Robin and gwen. Y/n don't! Robin yelled but to no avail. What did you call him? Who? ¡Finn idiota! Oh you mean the fag? You shoved him hard. Don't call him that. I'll call him whatever i want because he's dea-He was cut off by you swing at him slightly knocking him back. Whore! He went to smack you but you dodged and swepped his legs making him fall. You went straddled him. ¡maldito! ¡cabrón! ¡estúpido! ¡Puto! ¡homófobo! With each curse you landed a hard punch on him. Your knuckles bruised and bloody just like his face. Say shit about Finn or Gwen again and you won't live after understand. He let out a groan. I said,do.you.understand? You said as you grabbed his shirt pulling him closer. Y-yes I do please stop. He whimpered out pathetically. Pussy. You said as you dropped his shirt making him fall back hitting his head. HOLY SHIT Y/N THAT WAS BADASS!! Tio is gonna be so proud. My knuckles t-they- they hurt? Robin asked cutting you off. Nope they look badass. You said popping the p. You are crazy. What he was talking shit about Finn? Before you left someone called out your name. Y/N YOU DROPPED YOU RING! It was Donna. Thank you so much Bonita! She softly placed it in your hand. Keep the ring safe it looks special andYour poor knuckles. She kissed your knuckles softly. You flushed at her softness making robin and Gwen laugh their asses off. Thank you d-Donna be safe bye! Bye Bonita be safe! You were flustered. what was that? Gwen and Robin asked. I-uh I don't know. You walked home looking at your knuckles. Donna always wore a tinted lip gloss that left a kiss mark.

~~~~
If you read this before bed goodnight lovely sleep well <33
I hope you guys enjoyed this also thanks to 1TBP2punching3bag4
For the idea!