Missing you</3

Suykiess   Kimberly012349
You woken up to your alarm blaring. You got dressed after you brushed your teeth,washed your face,and did light makeup(or none).
(Your fit or you can pick a different one)

You went up to Robins room and checked his bed but he wasn't there, though a note was

You went up to Robins room and checked his bed but he wasn't there, though a note was. "I'm at our tios house so I'm not gonna be at home today love you hermanita! <3" you waited outside for Finn but he never came out. Hii Y/n! Hello gweny,where's Finn? I thought you knew,Maybe he's with Robin don't worry. Okk let's go gweny! A black van seemed to be following you guys which caused Gwen to grab your hand and hold it tightly. Y/n
Mira. She pointed to the van with her heard but played it off as if she cracked her neck. ILL RACE YOU TO SCHOOL! You said with a smile. You and her sprinted to school. When you got to school you dragged Gwen in by the arm to a restroom. ¡que mierda acaba de pasar Did you see him speed up! Yea what the hell let's go to class. Ok gweny but I'm gonna walk you home ok? Ok bye ¡Bonita! ¡Bye hermosa!
You walked into first period and sat next to your friend Emma still red and barely breathing. Holy shit are you ok y/n? Oh yea I'm fine just raced against gwen here.
Cool I'm tired. Me too. She nudged your and pointed to the window what was there made your eyes widen, it was the same van chasing you and Gwen. Miss may I use the restroom? Yes you may. And you ran to Gwen's classroom shoes click clacking against the floor. You waved her over through the classroom window. When she got out you dragged her to the restroom by the arm and grabbed her shoulders. ¡GWEN LA FURGONETA SIGUE AQUÍ! What do you mean it's here?
¡NOS SEGUIRON! Shit how are we gonna get home. I don't know I'm gonna think about it and check for it throughout my classes but I have to go bye gwen! Byee Y/n! You sprinted back to class. You weren't quite focused on what was infront of you so you bumped into someone. It was Donna (I love you so much Donna 😫😻)
Omg I'm so sorry Donna! It's really no problem Y/n but why are you running. I had to tell Gwen something important. Oh alright then be careful I don't want you to get hurt. I promise and me either. Byee hermoso! Bye gorgeous! You made it to your class just in time. The rest of the class you looked out of the window constantly making the class go by fast. (Time skip) It was finally lunch. You got (favorite lunch) with a drink and sat with Gwen and Donna. Hii guys! Hi y/n/n! Hola Bonita. So in my classes I couldn't see if the van was there could you Gwen?
Yea and it still was there he's a fucking creep. What do you mean by van? Oh well when I ran into you,literally, the thing I told Gwen was about a van that followed us here and I guess it's still here. Oh that's odd. Very odd. The rest of lunch you girls just talked making  Gwen and you forget about the van. In last period you and Gwen saw the van. We.Are.Fucked. We.are.very.much.fucked. You grabbed Gwen's hand causing her to look at you. Run as fast as you can even if I fall or anything keep running. The two of you were sprinted. Gwen tripped and the van speed up. SHit! You grabbed Gwen's hand tighter and pulled her up while still running. You were home so you opened the gate and locked it behind you and Gwen. Fuck Gwen is your foot okay? Yea thanks for dragging me here. Sorry it was speeding up. It's no problem. Do you want to call your dad or someone? Yea I don't want to go out. Ok here's the phone. Yay he said I could sleepover it's ok with. Yea it's ok you can always come over. Yay!
Let's watch a movie! Ok you can pick Gwen.
(Time skip)
Do you think the van left? Yea I hope s- you were cut off by the phone ringing. I'll get it. Do you want me to pause it? No it's ok. When you came back you were in tears. G-Gwen he's gone. What?? Who, who's gone? F-f-. But you didn't need to finish his name. She hugged you tightly and the two of you sobbing. Can you take me home? Of course gweny. You both walked in slight silence. The only things that could heard were your footsteps and soft cries. When you dropped Gwen off and made sure she made it safe you ran home, spending the rest of the night crying wishing you didn't let him leave.