Heartbreak</3

You woke up to someone softly shaking you. Hi hermoso,whats wrong? You mumbled half asleep. I have to leave baby. Whyyy? I need to go home. Awww I'm gonna miss you amor. Me too beautiful but I have to before gwen gets worried. You walked opened the door for him. Bye hermoso I love you. I love you to baby.

He was barley on the side walk when you stopped him. FINN your jacket! You bent over and caught your breath. He laughed softly as you got up. You can keep it it looks better on you. Really thank you baby. You went on your tiptoes and went to give him a kiss but as you pulled away he grabbed your head softly and deepened the kiss.
You wrapped your arms around his neck your hands in your hair. He grabbed your waist. You guys pulled apart to breath.
I love you. I love you to bye baby. Bye love. And with that you left to your house. You lied on your bed thinking if he was home yet.

HELP! HELP ME SOMEONE! PLEAS-
Finns eyes slowly shut due to what ever the grabber sprayed in his mouth. He threw the balloons out of his van and slammed the door angrily. He muttered swears angry at Finn for what he did to his arm. Stupid kid. Did a number to my arm. I should kill him for what he did. Well that will just have to wait and I'm already home better hurry him in.

You decided to take a quick nap and fell asleep hugging his jacket. After a while you were awoken by the phone ringing.

~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Also reply and say if you want to be tagged!