The murmurs </3

The rest of the day went by in a blur yet you got a lot of stares. "Hii y/n! Hii Gwen!" Finney said. "Hi Finney! Hi Gwen! "So y/n when do you think you can teach me Spanish?" Gwen asked you.Mm I don't know when can you come over or I could come over. "Can you come over today?"Gwen asked excitedly. Sure I just have to check on Robin! "Yay I can't wait to know Spanish!" She said happily to your answer. When you unlocked the door you made sure to be quiet. You went up to Robins room and saw him with all of his blankets pushed down and him shivering. You put on one of his blankets and put a rag under cold water. He was asleep soundly. You brought his mug to the kitchen. You went back up to his room and he was awake. Hi dormilón
How do you feel? Cállate but I feel a little bit better. Robin replied his voice slightly raspy. That's good but I'm gonna go over to Finns. Ok but why? His little sister wants to learn Spanish so im gonna teach her some!Alright be safe have fun. I will love you bye. Bye love you. You called Finn. Hii hermoso. Hi beautiful. Is Gwen ready for me to go over. I think so I'll ask but I can't wait to see you. Me either. I love you Finn. you can come over now. Ahh Gwen were you on the line the whole time? You and Finn asked. Mwah mwah I love you so much y/n. Shut up you jerk. You laughed at them bickering. I'll be over soon ok Gwen. Ok y/n see you soon. But before you hung up you heard them arguing, I'm gonna open the door for her. No I am she's my girlfriend. You hung up and you were in a fit of laughter. You brought two notebooks,pencils,pens and three conchas. You walked over to their door and knocked. They both shoved each other to answer the door. Hii Gwen, Hii Finn! Hii y/n! They said at the same time. I brought you guys something it's called a concha do you know what it is? Finn shook his head but Gwen nodded. Is it something sweet? Yup it is it's a pan dulce or a sweet bread my mom brought to many so I wanted to give you guys some. Thank you so much y/n it's delicious! Yea it's really good! I'm glad you like it so Gwen where do you want me to teach you? Let's go to my room. You taught gwen for about 2 hours before you had to go home. You said goodnight to the siblings and went to sleep still confused by the looks you got today.