The nightmare<33

You painted her cheek as well. You guys had paint gotten everywhere. You and Donna had some how shared the same thought and painted each others noses. boop! boop! You two laughed for a bit before you heard Anna call out. Girls dinner! You looked at each other and washed the paint off after you two took a photo together. After you and Donna sat down and each had a plate you looked at her mother. Thank you for the dinner Anna! It's no problem really. You guys talked a bit while eating. You and Donna finished dinner early so you helped clean up. Again thank you for the dinner it was amazing! Thank you sweetie I'm off to bed. Goodnight mom love you! Goodnight honey love you. You and Donna were in bed but you got an idea. Donna? You softly whispered. Yes? Are you a wake? You said louder. Yes why? Do you wanna sneak out? Sure. You put on your hoodie and put your pocket knife,
some money,and pepper spray in your pocket. Donna put leggings on with a sweater. You guys went out her window and some how survived. Where to? Mm wanna go get snacks? Sure! She held out her hand. You held it while walking. Donna since I have my knife do you wanna take the pepper spray? Yes please. You guys walked hand in hand to the grab and go. You got a blue raspberry slushy and Donna got a cherry one.You got sour patch kids and Donna got sweet tart ropes. You also got a bag of takis to share with her. You walked up to the register. Alright your total today is gonna be 9.74. You put Down the money before Donna could even try to. Have a great night! Thank you you too! You didn't have to pay you know? Yea but I felt like I did. Well thank you for paying! It's no problem. Why'd you get cherry blue raspberry is better? Nope cherry is. Fine try mine and I'll try yours and we'll see who's is better. You guys crossed arms to try each other's. See cherry is the best. No way blue raspberry is still better. Fine but your the best. You flushed. Id say your the best hermosa.Donna flushed. Nope you are. How about this I'm the best to you and your the best to me. Mm I guess that could work. You playfully rolled your eyes. Donna? Yes? If you could be any animal what would it be? Mm I'm not quite sure but I definitely wouldn't wanna be a worm. If I was worm would you still be my friend? Well you're you as a worm so yes I would,would you? Duh you're you Donna weather or not your not human.
You guys chatted till you ran into a lamp post outside her house. Ow we're here. Oh my gosh are you ok Y/n your bleeding??Yea I'm fine love.  Donna flushed just as red as your blood. She quietly opened the door and help you up the stairs. Sit here and I'll help you clean up. Okk. She put some hydrogen peroxide on your nose. Ah ouch. You quietly hissed. It's ok lovely it's ok. You flushed and she put a bandage on your nose making her giggle. What is it? You got no answer so you looked in the mirror. She used a cute hello kitty bandage that made you giggle as well.
(Stan miss queen kitty🐱 🎀🙇‍♀️)
It's cute. You took off your shoes and sat up next to her in her bed. You guys ate (purr) and talked. Mid conversation she yawned softly. Sleepy? Yes I'm gonna go brush my teeth. Ok let me know when you're done so I can too. She didn't take long.

Alright I'm done. She said. You brushed your teeth and washed your face. You brought out a blanket and a pillow to sleep on the floor. What are you doing? Where else am I gonna sleep? Up here with me duh. You sure? Of course! You lied down next to her. You and her slept soundly before you had a dream well night mare about Finn again.

"HELP SOMEONE HELP ME!" "PLEASE! "The grabber caught up to him. " Nighty night naughty boy" and he punched Finn knocking him out cold. You sat up slightly sweaty and tears prickling your eyes and cheeks. Are you alright love? Donna asked. I-I'm fine. You said voice cracking. No you're not tell me what happened. I had a nightmare it was a-about Finn and some g-guy. You let out small hiccups.
Oh come here. She wrapped you in a hug that you returned. She cuddled you while playing with your hair as comfort. Its ok. You cried a bit more. It's ok love I'm here and Finn's gonna be alright ok? You softly nodded. o-ok. You said through hiccups. Now you need to rest love so goodnight. Goodnight Bonita. Goodnight love. She hugged you tighter and you hugged her back her chin on your head.
(Like this)

You two slept soundly in each other's warm embrace on a so very cold night

~~~~~
Ahh hi loves I hope you guys slept well! As always I also hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I love you guys so much bye for now! <333