The date<3

(Finneys pov)
Why didn't I tell her when I could've I'm such a fucking idiot. She'd be all pretty and dressed up like that for me. He said to himself. "Why didn't I tell her Robin?" i asked sadly. "I really don't know Finn but she'll come around trust me when you gave her your number she was so happy" "Thank you Robin" i said smiling at him. "Here we can go do something if you want to?"  he asked looking at me. "Sure let's go to the arcade!" "Alright Finn" And they left to go to the arcade. Bad idea.
(Back to you and Todd)
"We're here" he said nudging you. You looked up and saw he took you to an arcade. "Yay I loved the arcade in Oregon!" you said happily.
(Idk I just chose Oregon cause I've always wanted to go there i heard its pretty)
"So where to first?" he asked looking at you. "Mmm can we see if the have air hockey?" "Of course,he held out his arm, "m'lady" "Thank you my kind sir". And you both laughed while walking to find air hockey.
You looked around and saw an air hockey table. "Yay they have it Todd!" you said clapping your hands. "Let's go play, if you wanna of course?" You went on one side and he went to the other. You beat him the first round. "Yes in your face" you said laughing. "One more round and then we'll see" he said rolling his eyes. You rolled your eyes but agreed. He hit the puck but it rebounded off of the wall hardly and hit against his knuckles causing him to hiss in pain. You dropped your hockey thingy(idk what it's called ) and you went up to him. "Are you alright Todd?" You held his hand in yours. "You're bleeding do you want some bandages?" you asked worriedly. "Yes please" he said slightly wincing. You walked over to some seats and got bandages out of your purse. "Gimme your hand" you said softly. He held out his hand and you took it you cleaned it up with a wet wipe and wrapped the bandages around his knuckles. He whimpered at the stinging from the wipes. "There is it all better?" you asked looking up at him. "Mm idk I think I need you to kiss my boo boo?" He said playfully. You rolled your eyes but softly kissed his knuckles. "All better now?" you asked He flushed and nodded flustered. "Do wanna go get slushies?" He asked you. "Sure let's go" You guys walked hand in hand. "Hi can I get a cherry slushy and a", he looked down at you. "And a b-blue raspberry one please." "Alright your total is 2 dollars" The girl at the register said as she handed you both of the slushies. You went to pay but he handed her 3 dollars. "You really didn't have to pay for me you know"
"No I did I asked you on the date" he said looking at you. "Can I try yours?" you asked him. "Yea can I try yours?" "Of course!" You crossed arms and tasted each other's slushies. "I think mines better" he said smirking. "No way blue raspberry is better" "Fine but your the best" he said smiling softly You flushed
(Finneys pov)
Me and Robin played for a bit before I saw her there with him. They ordered each other slushies and then did a cute little thing to taste each other's. "R-robin can we leave please" i said sadly. "Sure but are you alright Finn?" he asked worried. "yeah I just don't feel alright" i lied. "Ok let's go Finn." Robin said not fully believing me. And they left before you kissed him on the cheek.
(Back to your pov)
You softly kissed his cheek. "What time is it Todd?" You asked. "Its 8:30 why?" "I have to home by 9:30 so we can stay here for thirty more minutes" you said sad. "Ok lets go spend it wisely then" You guys played till you saw that it was already 9:15. "Todd I have to go home" you said with a pout. "Aw alright I'll walk you there" he said holding your hand. "Thank you" you said smiling up at him. You guys walked while making jokes and just enjoyed your time.
"This is my stop" you said softly. "Goodnight y/n" he said dropping your hand.
"Goodnight Todd" you said sadly. He wanted to kiss you but it just wasn't right so you hugged him softly.
"She didn't kiss him she didn't even think to kiss him" "Why not they seemed like they had fun" Finney thought.