Found<33

What how? It's just this house the vibes and everything about it, it just stuck out to me. We need to go look please Y/n!? Duh go get your shoes on I'll wait outside for you! Gwen ran to put on her shoes. She locked her door fast and grabbed her bike. You ready? Yes I am. Ok gwen if I tell you to bike away at anytime do it no hesitation ok? What about you? Don't worry about me just do it! Okk I promise! You two biked to the house.

Stay here I'll check the window. Gwen nodded and you went over to the window. There was no one..?
When you were about to go you saw Finn's hair. And then he's figure became more apparent. Gwen go home and call the cops. Ok bye be safe! I will bye! You hid in a bush. When the cops came they went to the wrong house. Without a question you kicked open the door. Finn! FINN! You yelled as you ran looking for the basement. IM DONE HER- Finn tried to yell but was muffled. You let out a small gasp at his voice. He was ok! Finn was ok! You heard footsteps coming up the stairs. They were Finn's! When he got up the stairs you threw yourself on him! I missed you so much baby! Me too you were all I thought about at school,while sleeping,everywhere! Me too you're the reason I tried so hard to escape I! (Gwen👁🫦👁) he grabbed your cheeks and kissed you. You kissed back. The kiss was passionate yet sweet. You pulled away and got up. Come let's get you home. You guys held hands as you walked out. Gwen saw you and Finn. She ran over and tackled Finn in a bear hug. He hugged her back tightly.
(Time skip)
You were so happy that you couldn't sleep. You heard knocking on your window and when you looked it was Finn!
You ran over and opened the window happily. Hii hermoso. You said as you hugged him. Hello love. He picked you up and lied you down on the bed with him. I missed you so much. Me too I wished I never let you leave. It wasn't your fault it was mine. No baby it wasn't either of our faults it's just that piece of shits fault. He hugged you and nuzzled his head into your neck. Baby? Mhm? What perfume is this? Your eyes widened it was donnas. Oh it's an old one I mistook it for the one I use. I like the one you use better. You laughed and kissed his cheek. You two cuddled till you both got sleepy.
Right before you fell asleep you heard, I love you.