First day at school

Robin came into my room to wake you up. "Hey nińa despierta para la escuela!" He said while he shaking you awake. I'm up Robin go change. "Alright bye." Good morning to you too. You muttered. You stretched then grabbed a towel. You decided to take a quick shower ,after you brushed your teeth,dried and styled your hair, and then was ready for clothes.

You got dressed and then packed my bag

You got dressed and then packed my bag. You had fifteen minutes before Yiu had to go so you read.
You looked out your window and saw the boy looking at you. You shyly waved and mouthed good morning. He mouthed good morning back and pointed at my book. "What's the name of the book?" He mouthed. " It ends with us by Colleen Hoover!" You replied with a smile. " I love that book!" He mouthed I must've had a weird look on my face cause he laughed. I laughed back,then checked my watch and pointed it out to him. He looked sad because he had to leave and gave me a sad small wave. I waved back sadly and once he was out of his room robin came in mine. "Let's go we gotta get to school y/n." Alright let's go.
He locked the houses front door and said,"I'm waiting for someone so don't walk yet."
Okk Robin.When you saw a door open you decided to see who stepped out. You couldn't see his face yet but you knew those curls you adored and wanted to play with all day. When he stepped out and you both made eye contact his eyes widened. "Hey Robin who's this?" You seemed confused as to why he was lying but he gave you a look to play along. "Hey Finn she's my sister y/n." Robin replied. Hii Finn! "Hii y/n." "Uh guys I think we should or we're gonna be late." Robin said worriedly. "Oh shit your right." You all were speed walking to school. "So what are your classes?" Finn asked you. Oh here's my schedule. "Oh cool we have 1,2,3,and 5 period together,Then you have 6 and 4 with Robin. And last periods all of us." That's cool,and we're here on time thh thankfully. You said as you let out a sigh of relief. "Well bye Finn bye y/n." Bye bye. "Bye Robin." And with that you both were off.