Part 1 ( Prologue?? )

"RUN SHIKARI! SAVE YOURSELF!" I sprint as fast as my legs could carry me.

I turn to look at him for the last time, he mouthed,

"I love you."

Tears fell silently as I turn back and ran out from there, which then I heard a loud gunshot.

*BANG*

I jolted awake from my sleep. The memory of that night reappears in my slumber once again.

'Why was this happening? It rarely happens after all these years so why now?'

...

The thought of it bothered me so much that my own personal assistant had to call me three times.

"You aren't always this bothered Shi." Hayate passes me a small stack of paperwork.

I bow at him slightly as I continue typing into my computer as I gave a quick look at the paper stack.

"Master wants you to finish this final mission. It seems like it's going to be a difficult one. No one in this huge-assed corporation could do this. Every, single one failed. It seems that this person we need to kill is stealthy and quick-witted." I look up to Hayate who was biting his bottom lip.

I smile as I ruffle his hair, "I'm going to be alright. There's nothing you need to worry about."

He sat next to me as he leans onto my shoulder, as I continue working on my computer. The silence besides the noises coming from my keyboard was somehow peaceful enough to think of a plan.

* Shinora, Master wants to see you. *

Hayate immediately sat up straight as I stand up slowly, "I'll go see what he wants. Help me finish them up?" He nods, "Thanks buddy."

*knock knock*

"Come in,"

<<>>

"What? I- you want me to pretend to fall in love with him?" Master nods.

"I could ask Hayate to do it instead but my dear, you're the key to our success. You see, our enemy, without that spy, they're nothing but dumbasses. The leader of the corporation is stupid. Since they want to put their star on show, why not we put ours? You'll be the star of our organization, Shinora."

It's obvious he wants me to end that spy's life. But to fool him through love? I hadn't been in love since the last time I saw Leo...

"That's all, you'll receive the papers and your disguise later. Meet him at the location and you find your way to get him to like or love you even then you end him will ya?" I bit my lip.

"Yes Master."

<<>>

I went to collect my disguise, "Yo, Ari."

She looks up, "What are you doing here?" I stare at her with confusion.

"What? I'm here to collect my stuff." She slapped herself.

"Oh my lord. Sorry, I was thinking you wanted to invite me out to lunch." I laughed at her as she went in to find my set.

"Here, Shinora. Your designs are quite simple, red and black and pretty much the usual. I heard you're taking on the mission that no one here could complete. It sounds hard." She hands out my things as I picked them up whole.

"Please, I'm Shinora, the Top Assassin of our organization. This mission is just a small barrier in my life that I can simply overcome. Get him, make him fall in love with me, then I end him. So easy."

I wish it was easy as I said.

<<>>

I place my things in my room as I went to take a bath and dress up. It seems like he'll be at my favorite restaurant today.

"Huh-"

"So, you're Shinora? The girl who randomly asked me out on a blind date on insta?" I quickly turned around, how did he creep up to me? His steps were so silent.

"Yeap! Here am I, though, what's with such cover ups? You look like a stalker."

He pulled down the mask, "Apologies, I felt... a little insecure showing my face."

"So do I but at least I don't cover up too much." I look at his stuffy clothes.

'Sorry but I can't tell you that these are just disguises'

"May I get your order?" The waiter takes down our orders.

"This place has a great view." We both said in unison, we blinked in shock before laughing it off, awkwardly.

"So, what do you like to do during your free time?" He looks away from my eyes.

"Just, you know, listening to music and spending the time reading quotes or poetry books," I hummed, "What about you?"

"Surprisingly I do the same, but as someone who does paperwork 24/7- which is a sad thing, I rarely have time for it." I sighed.

"Then let us spend more time together, dinner again. Tomorrow, here."

I nodded. He seemed like a really nice guy, shame that I'd have to kill him once he lets himself on to me. The nighttime passed by fast, it was already midnight when we had to bade each other goodbye.

"W-wait, I hadn't really got your name." He chuckles.

"My my princess, were you planning to go on a date with me without knowing my name?" I blushed in embarrassment, "Hey now, no worries. It's Kano. Keep that in your cute little brain of yours, okay?"

He teases me as I quickly walked off. What a joke.

After that Hayate immediately called me, "How was he?"

"Not bad, we have similar interests. It would be easy for me to just get him to fall for me and lead him into my trap. I'm heading back soon."

"Share the same interests huh? Wish that was... Leo..." His voice trailed off as I stop in my tracks.

"Oh Kyle," I bit my lip, "You shouldn't mention a dead person's name."

"But-"

"No buts, I'm on my way back okay? Piece of cake."

"Piece of pie..." Hayate sighs as I ended the call.

I rush back to the dorm and took a good cold shower to cool down my body. The fact that Kyle was right... The feeling of comfort, the laughs...

It reminded me of Leo. I missed him, if only I could save him.

I sat down and quickly did my daily report before heading to bed, I can't let my guard down. Master and everyone else are relying on me to end this darn spy and get this mission over with.

I NEED to end him.

~~~~~~

Thank you for reading the first part and hv a good night/ day! <3