Part 10 - Confused?

Kyle's jaw drop once again, "Ain't no fucking way... YOU BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM BEFORE?!"

"Oh that day, it felt so good. His blood splattering everywhere," I grin at the memory.

I remembered I was still upset about losing Leo, my blood was boiling everytime someone talked about it saying things that didn't make sense. I entered his room and he talked about it so cold-heartedly. I started going berserk that no one there could hold me back. Not even himself.

"Why'd you stop? Like, attacking him."

I sigh, "By the time I realised what I was doing then could cause a huge mess in the corporation, someone managed to jump onto me and jabbed me a sleeping liquid. Ever since then I tried to work harder to control my emotions."

I rest my head on my hand, "I haven't felt that rage for ages, if I ever have to unlock that feeling again, I don't know how I'll ever stop."

Leo puts his hand on me, "You have me now sweetheart, of course I'll be there to stop you if you go too far."

Shaking him off gently, "You don't understand, I changed. I'm so afraid that I'll-"

"No matter what sweetheart, I'll always always be here for you." He leans forward to rest his head on mine.

I smile at his comfort, it feels... nice to finally feel this again. I lean into his chest, nuzzling close as he wraps his arms around me. His scent filling up my nosetrills, sinking into my body as I sigh and relaxed my shoulders. I missed this.

I missed him.

We eventually pulled away as he gave me his usual boxy grin. His eyes filled with nothing but happiness and love whenever I look in them.

"Sweetheart there's nothing you'll find besides happiness and love in my eyes. You make me the most happiest man alive and I could never be any happier without you."

I grin at his words, he knew I always had doubts because of my past and how I struggle to believe or trust things. But he loved me for it, because he knows I try my best and he absolutely loves it when I make an effort to try and believe him.

I run my hand through his soft silky hair, missing how it feels in between my fingers as I combed through it. He nuzzled into my neck,

"I love you so much."

Five words and five syllables. Those are enough to make my heart flutter once again.

"Hi, Shikari right?" I turn to a black with lilac highlights haired.

I meet her violet eyes that reads nothing but curiosity and kindness.

"Oh this is our best trainer in the company, Ryuu." Leo introduced her to me.

"Oh I see! Best trainer huh? I'll be excited to spar with you!" She smile and I shook her hand.

"Um. No. you can't fight her. Technically your skills are far off from hers and I don't need you to harm anyone else in this place."

"Aww.." My shoulders slumped.

"But you can fight me. In bed too."

"Oh get a room Leo. For fucks sake." Kyle groaned at the inappropriate flirting Leo had attempted.

He shrugged, "Worth a shot."

...

I trained with Leo and Ryuu that day. Learning how they get around slashing quick.

"So to quicken our movements, we usually pivot most of the time." Ryuu then shows how she pivots using her left leg and her sword on her left hand.

"Oh. Left hander."

Ryuu blinks. "..Well yes. But focus on the way I pivot."

"Right. Sorry."

Ryuu continues to teach me the way to pivot and how to move my body in a more watery, flowy way. My head is spinning from the amount of things I never knew.

"You're saying all these is what makes you good? No damn way."

Leo chuckled at the sight of my distraught. He ruffles my hair as he smiles.

"I'll help you. I am after all better than you."

I glare at him, "Yeah says the person who got punched when we first fought."

"That was you?! No way. You're lying. We need to spar again."

We grinned at each other as Ryuu sigh, probably annoyed at our flirtatious banter.

After dinner, I took the time to myself to learn. Pivotting while swinging my sword around was definitely not easy. I know hoe pivot. I just don't use it when I'm fighting.

"Need help darling?" I turn to him with a heavy sigh.

"I can't do it." I drop my sword to the side.

He gently wraps his arm around me as he pulled me close, our eyes meeting with what feels like an intimate tension.

"Let's have a dance."

"Wait how does a dan-"

Before I could finish my question, he pulled me to the middle of the big empty room. Slowly dancing and spinning around. He twirls me as I took the spin and land back in his arms. His gaze unwavering from me makes my cheeks burn slightly.

"Blushing much cutie?"

"Shut up." I huffed and take a deep breath before we began to pick up the speed in the dance. Twirling and making our rounds in the room. Eventually he pulled me closer as we slowed our turn, our noses almost touching, our lips inches apart screaming at us to lean in. I watch his eyes trail down from my eyes to my lips as he takes heavy breaths.

He's losing his strength.

He inched closer.. slowly and surely even more closer until...

I slipped out of his arms.

"Sorry I.. I don't-"

"I understand sweetheart. Overwhelming isn't it?"

My gaze flickered away from his.

"I'm happy but.. I don't know why I feel..."

"Lost?"

I nod. He takes a quiet deep breath as he gently places his hands on my arms.

"Look at me, my love."

My eyes met his warm gentle gaze, it soothed my feelings.

"Take your time to adjust okay? It's okay to put yourself first. If you need space then tell me. I'll always be here for you. I promise."

He gently rests his hand on my waist as he pulls me close. His hands on my waist in a firm grip that was reassuring as I lean into his chest and take in his scent. He always knew what I needed. Without a doubt.

So why do I feel like I'm making a mistake?