《 Leo Background Information 》

Name: Leo Lystz

Known as: Kano, The Masked Spy.

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Black

Likes: Training, spending time with Shikari, poetry, movies, reading.

Dislikes: Arguments, One-sided situations, cheaters, Master.

Personality: Charming, kind and a sweet talker.

About Leo

Leo lived in a life as an adopted child. He heard from his adopted parents that his family had disappeared after leaving him at their doorstep. Leo never gets mad or have any hatred feeling towards his biological parents, rather he focused on the ones who took good care of him since he was a baby.

Leo learned about life far more earlier than usuals. People had the word out from their mouth that Leo was a mature kid at a very young age.

Not that Leo could disagree but it was hard for him to have fun while he was in other towns.

Until he met Kyle and Shikari. His parents finally given up on city life due to the huge costs and decided to live in a very small town where the costs were affordable.

Leo was hesitant on tagging along with Kyle but seeing the happy-go-lucky kid grinning and introducing himself to a whole new stranger, he agreed.

Leo works hard with his parents to earn money, it explained that one time he went away to the city and bought himself matching bracelets for him and his beloved Shikari.

After the cold war, Leo suffered depression over the lost of his lover and Kyle. He managed to hide it well but remained silent while he could.

He channelled his excessive emotions to trainings. Arielle had took him in and decided to make him her strongest weapon. So as she trained him, he takes in and relieves his emotions during each training.

It took him awhile to heal, and while he was depressed at that time, the only person he could talk to at was Arielle. She didn't lose anyone but the loss of her niece was a pain in her heart.

When Leo met Shinora, he didn't even thought of her being an assassin trying to kill him. The moment he saw her, he felt butterflies. It was good and it made Leo feel, warm inside.

He liked her, so much he didn't care if he was going to be dead the next minute. He reminded himself of Shikari, but he knew there was no point in holding her back when "she's dead".

Now when both identities were revealed, Leo barely remembered the look of his own girlfriend. The memories were slowly drifting away until Shinora or Shikari revealed herself.

---

That's all! I hope I covered most of Leo's info ♡