Part 8

I smile as I tried to wipe my tears away,

"Yay... you remembered..."

His tears began to slide down his cheeks, "This can't be... I thought you were..."

"Dead? I thought you were dead too... That gunshot I heard while I was running away." He pulls me close, giving me the tightest hug.

"That was Ma'am. She saved me from that man. I swear I looked for you and Kyle everywhere but I couldn't find you. Where were you two?"

"We were at the hidden place where you broke in that day."

He remembered, "Oh yes. Wait. Did that mean I was fighting you?!"

I nodded, "You were so good though, not gonna lie."

He faces me as he cups my cheeks, "I can't believe I fought with my girlfriend. You were amazing too! That impressive move, the one where you pretended to punch me but hit me on the side here."

I grin, "Sorry heh... but you were so quick too! The way you suddenly attacked-"

Wait. KYLE.

"Oh my fucking god! I forgot about Kyle!" I slap my forehead.

"What? What happened?"

I decided to tell him.

"I was given this... Mission. To end you. To make our lives easier. Ever since I dated you as Shinora, I... I didn't want to, and Master threatened to hurt Kyle more if I didn't kill you today."

He looks at me, worried, "What? Wait a minute, Kyle was the one I attacked first... right?"

"Yeah... big regrets, he's not good with surprise attacks. That attack, it was too much for him to handle."

"Fuck... I feel so fucking guilty. I attacked him and even on his weak points."

I shook my head, "That doesn't matter now. I don't know what to do Leo! I can't. I... I really don't know what to do. I can't kill you and I can't see Kyle die either. I shouldn't have agreed to this. I should've just-"

"Shikari," his voice stops me from overthinking, "I think I know a way. They don't know how I look like right?"

"I should just kill a random commoner and just take their heart to Master." I thought out loud.

"WHAT EW." Leo stared at me in disgust.

"That's how I get it done. I need their heart as proof I killed them." I shrug.

"Ew whoever that Master is, he sure is disgusting." Leo gawks.

"Wait... I should just steal a heart from the hospital."

"No hospitals in their right mind leaves a heart in a jar like movies does."

"Right.. so.. what now?"

"Follow me, surely Ma'am can find a way to help you." He leads the way as I trail behind him.

We went jumping from buildings to buildings, and finally, he drop down somewhere.

"We're here," I enter the building hesitantly.

He interwined his fingers with mine, "I'm here, don't worry."

I grip his hand a little tighter, feeling the comfort and calmed down.

"Yo! Nice to see you again Leo!" Someone came and high fived him.

I met his eyes, he stayed still before whispering,

"Dude, that's the literal Killer Weapon, right?"

I bit my bottom lip, "Nah, this is my girlfriend, I finally found her bro."

He held me close with a beautiful smile, I couldn't help but tug him a little closer. To finally reunite with him.

"Oh, wait. That girl you talked about all these years?" He sounded shock as Leo nodded.

I blush, "Damn she be fine though, but hey your girl."

"Yes, my girl. Mine." As he happily held me in his arms.

It feels good to be his again.

...

*slam*

"Hi Ma'am," Leo bows and I quickly bow down as well.

"Leo, great to see you after a long-" She pauses as I face her upright.

Wait.

"ARIELLE?!"

"SHIKARI?!"

I stare at her in shock. She was my aunt, my mother had a twin sister, but my mother was the prettier, soft one heh, Aunt Arielle was the fierce looking woman.

Never really knew much but she loved me to bits. She had this cool scar at the side of her forehead, she told me she fought with the most scariest man and won.

Turns out she's the leader of the Spy Corporation.

"What a surprise," she came forward as her hand touches my cheek lightly, "I thought I'd never see my little ruby again."

Her touch was as cold as ice, it reminded me of Master which made me slap it away in a second before suddenly bowing down and shouting an apology.

"What is this? So adorable."

My cheeks redden in embarrassment as I stood back up, "M-My apologies, it was reflexes."

She looks at my eyes deeply, "You must be No. 2, the Assassin's Killer Weapon right?"

I nod,

"Alright! Let's talk business."

We settled down as she pours out as much information she had. As an exchange I told her whatever I know and what was my mission.

"If you hadn't find out about that favourite line of yours, you would've killed your one and only."

I sigh, "I'm glad I remembered. Every memory I had of Leo shine as bright as it always had."

"Now the thing is, I don't know how to provide Master Leo's heart without actually giving him Leo's heart."

"From what I know, your master was a psycho. His mental state caused him to be like this and because he was strong, your organisation is growing well."

"I guess so, but I need to save Kyle. Arielle, please help me save him."

She smirked slyly, "Oh? Bold of you to request for help from your enemy."

I grin, "Bold of you to assume you're my enemy."

She nods, "You have a deal, I have a false heart in one of the labortary."

She led us to a secret labortary and I notices a few disgusting stuff.

"Don't mind it. These are all test trials on medicine."

I tried avoiding to even look at those hideous trials. Thank god Leo covered my eyes and lead the way for me.

We entered a room,

"Here, what size do you think Leo's heart is?"

I opened my eyes and my jaw dropped.