Part 9 {Finally Reunited}

The room was filled with hearts in jars.

"HAH I TOLD YO-" Leo covered my mouth with his hand.

"I get it sweetheart, that is extra disgusting Arielle."

Arielle laughs it off as she checks the size and blood type of Leo.

"Here," Arielle passed me a heart in a plastic bag, "That should do atleast 88% chances of it being Leo's heart."

I took it and bow, "Thanks Arielle, you don't know how much you've done for me."

She smile, "I'm just happy to see my niece once again, after losing my beloved sister, I was so scared when I lost you too."

I thanked her once again as Leo and I made our way out.

...
"I'll go by myself from here, if they see you-"

"I get it," he pulled me close gently, "Can I atleast kiss you before you go?"

I was stunned for a moment, not that I mind, but it was my first kiss and finally a kiss with him.

"No you can't." I joked.

He pouted as I gave him a peck on his lips, "Joking, I'm gonna go now."

He smirks as he pull me in for a kiss. It was so sudden but as soon as I felt his soft lips on mine, I melted into the kiss, pulling him even closer in the process.

"I missed you so much my love," his thumb rubbing my cheek gently, "After all these, I promise I'll do everything and anything with you. And we should travel around and bring Kyle our beloved third wheeler too."

I giggled softly, "That'll be lovely, Leo."

As we both slowly walked away from each other, I pretended I was sneaking around and made my way in.

...

*SLAM*

"Will you let go of him now?" I glare at Master.

Master took out the heart and sniffed it, "So this is how his blood smells like?... Very interesting."

He snaps his fingers and Hayate was finally let off.

"Don't surprise me with anything else No. 2. You'd disappoint me and break my trust~"

"Of course Master. No. 3 and I will take our leave."

I quickly took Hayate to Sir's room and healed him. I quickly packed everything that Sir had and stuffed in my bag.

"What are you doing?" Hayate questions.

I turn to see him fully healed, "Good, now follow me."

...

I brought him out as we went into Leo's secret base.

"Did you find our enemy's secret base?! No way! But why are you bringing our stuff here?"

"From now on, you're back to being Kyle." I smile.

I entered and passed our items to another person who knew me.

"Thank you," I thanked the person as someone quickly rushed and gave me a hug.

"You're back!" I giggled.

"Why so clingy? So adorable."

He pouted, "I missed you, you know."

I smile as I covered his whole head with his hoodie. Kyle stood there, confused.

"This is Kano, a.k.a my boyfriend,"

"Oh~ so show me your face, no need to hide." Kyle teasingly said.

"I haven't finished, he's also Leo for your information."

You should've seen Kyle's expression. Priceless.

His eyes widen as his jaws dropped.

"Oh my lord, Kyle are you okay? You're not moving... bro... hey.." Leo went up to him.

Kyle suddenly burst out crying, "No fucking way... Leo... I... Oh my lord..."

Leo pulled him into a hug and patted his back while Kyle cried as much as he could.

"Let it all out..." Kyle sniffed.

"I'm sorry, Kyle... I didn't realised you were suffering as well. I was so self centered that I didn't bother caring about how much you suffered." I bit my lip.

"You... read my notebook... didn't you?" I stood still in silence.

"It's alright, I understand... I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I thought you suffered most when that happened."

I went to Kyle and gave him a bear hug, "You dummy, you suffered as much as I did. You deserve everything right now."

Either way we are all back together, and that made me happy.

"Alright, now Shikari I don't want to hear you crying for Leo in bed anymore okay?"

My face turned red as tomato, "HEY! WHO- I-"

Leo pulled me by my waist as I stare into his black orbs, I missed staring into those dull eyes.

"Didn't know you'd cry for me like that babe, so adorable."

I huff as I snuggle into his chest, "Shut up."

"Oh please, don't act like you didn't cry for Kyle and her too Leo."

A voice calls out to us as we turn to that direction.

"AUNT ARIELLEEE!" Kyle shouted as he went in for a hug.

Kyle LOVED Arielle. She was the best caretaker he ever had.

"Hey big boy! Good to see you all big! I've missed you so much!" She hugs him in return.

"Don't mention about that, Ma'am." Leo's ears were the deepest shade of red.

I giggle, "We all are getting the hugs we want now don't we?"

"Could you believe you boyfriend? He cried so much for you. He spent his few weeks in our hideout bawling his eyes out, holding tight onto his bracelet."

Leo hid his face at the crook of my neck and groaned, "Arielle..."

I giggled, "Aw~ Who would've thought my boyfriend could be such a cute crybaby?"

He nip onto my neck a little which made me flinch for a second, "I went crazy without you. How can I imagine my life without you? I need you."

I smile, "Well, besides from you almost moving on from me, I'm here now."

We all settled down comfortably in the base.

...

"So what now? We can't just randomly leave, Shikari." Kyle looks at me, bothered.

"That's just it. I don't really know what to do. Maybe we should just fight him?"

Leo looks at me, "Right, you should."

"No," Kyle shook his head, "Remember the last time you got in trouble? He almost ended your whole life."

I smiled,

"Oh honey, when was the last time I almost killed Master? I hadn't fought him back for years."

----

finally ressurected after like months of M.I.A. I shouldn't be posting out since my exams are near but isok i love suffering for my own sake. /hj.

Do leave a vote if yall enjoyed this part!

~ iDkauth0r