Part 4 (Short Chapter)

I ran back to the dorm, no immatures can help me with my injuries.

*knock knock*

"Hey-" He pauses, "Come in."

I groan in pain.

"He did this to you didn't he?"

I nodded, trying to hold in the pain.

"You know, I can't always be the one aiding you all the time," He wraps my waist with a bandage, "I'm already busted."

"Yeah but while you're still alive, Sir." I bit my lip.

Sir, he used to be No. 1, until Master took over him. Master is at his 30s while Sir is at his 50s. It explained why Sir is no longer able to lead the organisation.

"It's not fair. You were the strongest, maybe even is. You taught me the best out of the best while you could without Master knowing." I pouted.

He pats my head, "My dear, everyone has their times. I'm entrusting all my knowledge to you, someone with a strong will and heart."

I smile, Sir was the best. He took care of me and Hayate since we were found by them. He always gave us the best and taught us things no one ever knew.

"What was that one thing you wanted to tell me? I'm big now."

He laughs, "You are big, but you are yet to find the truth yourself."

I whined, "But Sir! You promised!"

"Have a little more patience, you're almost there already." I sigh.

"Yes, Sir."

I bow down to him before heading to the sick bay. I saw Hayate sitting up as I went to him and placed his favourite drink on the table.

"Feeling better?" He bit his lip.

"I'm not good with surprise attacks, he really took me by surprise. I'm surprised he's taught well. He really is the No. 1 in his group."

I pulled up his shirt, there was a straight line right at the side, next to his fined abs.

"Like what you see?" he teases.

I slap his abs, "They're hard but mines rock solid." I huffed proudly.

He laughs, "Yeah- wait this wasn't here," he touched the raw bruise on my face as I wince.

"Don't tell me..."

"It's alright, Sir told me to apply the medicine he gave me a while back and it'll be okay." he caresses my cheek.

"Shi, I know he's just trying to teach you a lesson but this is so rough," his voice softens,

"It hurts to see you injured like this."

I smile as I place my hand over his, "I'm alright Ky, I'm willing to sacrifice my life for you. Even if I die, I'll be happy. To see Leo again..."

"Yeah but don't leave me here! I don't want to be alone~" Tiny tears started forming at the corners of his eyes.

"Aw~ are you crying? Come here, of course I would never leave you. You're my best friend forever. And I mean it." I pull him into a hug as I pat his head.

He loved being treated like a child.

---

Sorry readers! I decided to make this chapter short because the next one is all about Hayate! It's abit sad our best friend doesn't have a description of him so look forward to Hayate's backgroun info!