chapter 12 | missing 1/2

Zak POV
My eyes were locked onto the tv screen. SpongeBob was getting WEIRDLY interesting, I throw my head back and tossed another salt and vinegar chip into my mouth, feeling the crispy texture as soon as my teeth bit into it.

"Move!" My sister hops onto the opposite side of the couch, reaching her arm all the way to steal my remote. She flicks through the channels just for us to land on the stupid news channel. "I need to find out if the Black Friday sale is still going on this Friday." She explains. I cross my arms and wait until she leaves.

My eyes started to slowly open and close. Gosh it's 5:30pm, maybe I should take a nap. As soon as I was about to leave to my room something caught my reaction.

-
-

"17 YEAR OLD DARRYL NOVESCOSCH HAS LEFT HIS HOME WITHOUT A TRACE, FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK." A local news reporter announces. I freeze. "Isn't that your friend..?" Samira mumbles. "It is." I mutter, "They need to find him!" I yell slightly.

I quickly open up safari on my phone and type in the exact link written on the screen.

My eyes widened as I got closer and closer to finish reading the details. "He disappeared 2 hours ago, he was last seen wearing a red hoodie, black tennis shorts and a white t-shirt." I bite my lips, my right leg bouncing up and down.. up and down.

I pull out my contacts and look for Darryl's name. I desperate tapped on the button several times but no response, I hesitate for a bit, putting my phone in my pocket "I'm going," I breathe. Putting on some black and white vans before I fled out the door.

~~~ short chapter lol, but that's only bc this is 1/2