Chapter 34: Casino

“Mommy, it’s so beautiful! I love this gift!”

Qiu Xingyu shrieked in amazement.

Qiu Tong gave a smug smile and glanced at Qiu Xingyuan, who was also looking at the sky. She said meaningfully, “You should be seeing such beautiful things at your age. Leave the rest to Mommy. You don’t have to worry.”

She smiled and touched Qiu Xingyuan’s head. The boy, who had always been gloomy and cold, looked at her blankly as if he didn’t recognize her.

Qiu Tong felt that Qiu Xingyuan seemed to have relaxed a little.

As expected, in the next second, Qiu Xingyuan said in a low voice, “Someone snatched away the money for the locust pesticide. It was Yu Ge.”

That wretched man again?!

Qiu Tong narrowed her eyes and gritted her teeth in anger.

He did not even let a child off. He was indeed a scumbag with no conscience!

Well then, don’t blame her for enforcing justice on behalf of the heavens!

The three children were in a good mood the next day after witnessing the stunning “fireworks show”.

“You have a mother but no father!”

“It must be because you kids are too naughty. That’s why your father doesn’t want you all.”

Those words that had formerly angered the three children had no effect on them now.

Qiu Xingqiao even took out an item proudly and shouted, “What’s so great about having a father? I have this!”

The item in his hand immediately attracted the attention of all the children. Qiu Xingqiao became even more pleased when he realized that he had become the center of attention.

He proudly showed off his fireworks. The red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple colors instantly made everyone gasp in surprise.

This was an improved version made overnight by Qiu Tong and Qiu Xingyuan. It was convenient to carry around, and it was even more beautiful.

“Qiu Xingqiao, do you have more?”

Some children were extremely envious and approached Qiu Xingqiao in an adoring manner. Not to be outdone, some other children clamored to barter with Qiu Xingqiao. Some even wanted to buy fireworks from him.

The children crowded around Qiu Xingqiao so tightly that not even a drop of water could pass through. Finally, he could not take it anymore and shouted, “My brother and sister also have it!”

Compared to the pathetic Qiu Xingqiao, Qiu Xingyuan and Qiu Xingyu were already well-prepared. They exchanged their fireworks for money in an orderly manner.

Soon, the three children became the top dogs of the kindergarten and were much-adored by the other children.

While the three children were in kindergarten, Qiu Tong dragged Yu Ge out of her handphone blacklist with a cold face.

“Where are you?”

Qiu Tong asked coldly, ignoring the clamor in front of her.

Yu Ge seemed to have expected Qiu Tong to look for him. His tone was filled with confidence and pride. “I’m at the Imperial Casino.”

After getting his location, Qiu Tong rushed over within ten minutes. From afar, she saw that Yu Ge’s eyes were already bloodshot from gambling. As soon as he saw her, he immediately rushed over. “Qiu Tong, give me another $15,000! I only need $15,000 and I’ll definitely be able to make a comeback!”

“When will you return the $20,000 that you already owe me?”

Qiu Tong glared at him coldly and Yu Ge avoided her gaze. “Since when did I borrow money from you? Don’t slander me!”

Qiu Tong sneered. “You even dare to snatch money from a child? Robbing a child? Yu Ge, are you that shameless?!”

Having been exposed by Qiu Tong in front of so many people, Yu Ge’s face flushed red. He glared at her with bulging eyes. “Don’t spout nonsense, you’re slandering me! Qiu Tong, never mind that you are always clinging onto me, now you are slandering me! You love me so much that it has turned to hate!”

He charged at her, wanting to chase Qiu Tong out.

Qiu Tong’s eyes turned cold as she lifted her leg and kicked Yu Ge in the stomach. The 1.8-meter tall man was sent flying across the air before falling to the ground with a thud, unable to get up.

“Are you going to return my money?”

Qiu Tong looked down at Yu Ge, who was groaning in pain. Yu Ge gritted his teeth and refused to admit it. “I don’t owe you any money!”

He would not repent until he saw his own grave!

She took up a fruit knife from the fruit platter and smiled at Yu Ge. “It’s fine if you don’t want to pay me back. I will charge you $1,000 per finger. But it looks like your pair of hands won’t be enough. Never mind, we can include your feet!”

The cold glint of the blade made Yu Ge nervous, but he was betting that Qiu Tong would not dare to make a move.

“How dare you?! I will call the police!”

Ha!

Qiu Tong narrowed her eyes and raised her hand, before stabbing downwards.

“Ah!”

Yu Ge shut his eyes and screamed. He had not expected Qiu Tong to actually dare to attack him. He was feeling deep remorse now.

“I’ll return you money, I’ll return it right now!”

“You should have just done so earlier.”

Qiu Tong let go of him. Yu Ge then realized that the knife had landed between his fingers. He collapsed weakly to the ground.

“This is all the money I have.”

Yu Ge’s hands trembled as he handed about $1,000 in cash over to Qiu Tong. Seeing that Qiu Tong looked unsatisfied, his legs trembled. “I really don’t have any money left… I lost all my money…”

Seeing that he was not pretending, Qiu Tong gave a light snort. Her gaze landed on the gambling table.

“Move aside!”

She motioned for Yu Ge to get lost while she took his place.. She looked at the betting table before her with interest.