Chapter 41: Escape Plan

“…Song Yan?”

Qiu Tong stared at him, trying to guess his intentions.

How could his appearance just be a coincidence?

Could it be because she previously mentioned that the three children looked like him, so he had secretly ordered the lieutenant to kidnap the children?

“Sir, what brings you here?”

The lieutenant bowed extremely respectfully.

Jin Yang sat on the sofa with a cold expression, lightly tapping on the edge of the porcelain teacup. He looked up and asked with a cold gaze, “Do I need to ask for your permission before coming here?”

As he narrowed his eyes, the tea lid made a clear, clinking sound, startling the lieutenant so much that his face paled as he shook his head.

Qiu Tong pushed at the gap in the glass window, trying to hear their conversation more clearly.

Bang!

Smack!

Sounds of something breaking in the room above rang out followed by hurried footsteps. The villa then suddenly returned to silence.

Jin Yang looked up at the lieutenant. “You have guests?”

The burly officer was a little flustered, but he did his best to conceal the presence of the children. He forced a stiff smile and said, “I just got a couple of new pets. Perhaps they are not used to the strange environment here. Sorry to have disturbed you, Sir.”

Jin Yang smiled. “Oh? What kind of pets? Can I see them?”

The lieutenant immediately stopped him and said, “They have not been tamed yet. I’m afraid they might harm you! It will be better to see them after I finish taming them.”

Qiu Tong listened to their conversation, her eyes filled with confusion.

From the looks of it, Song Yan didn’t seem to know the children’s situation. Could it really be just a coincidence?

While they were talking downstairs, she sneaked away and waited for an opportunity to rescue Qiu Xingyuan and Qiu Xingyu.

In the room, the two children were not idle either.

Qiu Xingyuan used his body to block the bodyguard’s line of sight. He took out two pills and passed them to Qiu Xingyu. With a vigilant and anxious look, he said, “Little Yu, eat this antidote. Brother will bring you out!”

His expression was cold and calm as he tried his best to suppress the nervousness in his heart. He had already planned his escape route. He had to escape with his sister!

Did Qiu Xingqiao tell that woman that they were kidnapped?

For some reason, Qiu Xingyuan even hoped to see Qiu Tong here. But he immediately chased that terrifying idea out of his mind!

“Elder Brother, I am a little scared. Will Mommy come and save us?”

Qiu Xingyu tugged at his fingers as she looked at the sumptuous spread of fruits and delicacies on the table. She secretly hid a few of them, wanting to bring them back to Qiu Xingqiao and Qiu Tong.

Qiu Xingyuan shook his head and said firmly, “Don’t think about her anymore. We have to rely on ourselves!”

Choosing the right moment, he sprayed his specially-concocted gas in the air, smashing things and causing a commotion.

The bodyguards outside the door heard the noise and ran in. They immediately inhaled the gas and fell to the ground weakly. They watched as the two children ran across their bodies while holding hands.

Propped up by Qiu Xingyuan, Qiu Xingyu entered a few complicated codes into the touchscreen control panel at the door. She successfully hacked the surveillance system of the villa and paralyzed the entire building’s audio recording system.

“Elder Brother, it’s done!”

“Little Yu is awesome!”

Holding Qiu Xingyu’s hand, Qiu Xingyuan slipped away from the corridor with her, avoiding the guards who had rushed over upon hearing the alarm.

Just as they were catching their breath and thinking that they would be able to escape successfully, they bumped into a burly secret service agent. He looked down at the two children and blocked the stairway.

“Where are you guys going?”

“Elder Brother!”

Qiu Xingyu tugged at her brother’s sleeve in fear.

Qiu Xingyuan raised his arms to protect her, lifting his little chin stubbornly in an attempt to find a chance of survival in this desperate situation.

He secretly withdrew his fingers into his sleeve, wanting to take out a small amount of powder to create a smokescreen, so that Little Yu might be able to escape. However, he suddenly saw a black shadow appear in front of him!

The figure kicked the special agent’s abdomen and swiftly twisted his neck, making him go unconscious.

Qiu Xingyuan was stunned. Qiu Tong had really come!

“Mommy!”

Qiu Xingyu cried out softly and threw herself into her arms. Her eyes were filled with tears. It was clear that she was extremely afraid.

Meanwhile, Qiu Xingyuan’s thin lips were pursed tightly, but his tensed body had relaxed somewhat.

Qiu Tong put her index finger to her lips to indicate silence, but it was too late.. The noises emitted by the beaten secret service agent had already caught the attention of the lieutenant downstairs.