Chapter 44: Teaching A Lesson

Mr. Cui came back and saw the broken pieces of antiques on the floor. His heart ached terribly. When he looked at his bank balance, he almost fainted.

He was so mad that he threw the hair tie at Lin Shan’s face. He pointed at her and cursed, “B*tch, how dare you steal from me!”

“The evidence is right here! Spit out the money!”

In the past, she had been gentle and soft, but now, all her promises were like burst bubbles.

Lin Shan was shocked. She bit her lip and retorted, “It’s not me! How many women have you brought back? They are also suspects. Don’t blame me!”

“You never intended to fulfill your promise to marry me! What do you take me for?”

Lin Shan was foolish enough to argue with him. Meanwhile, Mr. Cui only wanted to get the money back as soon as possible. He ignored her nonsense and pulled at her clothes, searching for the bank card in her pockets!

As the two of them argued, the door to the villa was suddenly kicked open.

A few imposing men dressed in casual clothes, but who still held a military bearing, stepped through the door and stared at Mr. Cui.

“The children are gone. Were there any other witnesses when you took the children away that day?”

“Think carefully. Did anyone else know that they were at the villa?”

Mr. Cui stuttered in fear but shook his head profusely. He clasped his hands together nervously and respectfully, not daring to appear impertinent. “Sir, I was definitely not discovered!”

“I always carry out my tasks discreetly! How could the children go missing?”

The man signaled to his subordinates, who immediately grabbed Mr. Cui by the collar and threw him out!

Mr. Cui’s spine hit the hard corner of a desk, and the pain of his broken bones made him wail. “Ah… let me go… I really didn’t…”

However, the other party had no intention of stopping. He kicked Mr. Cui’s chest and saw a few drops of blood dribbled out from the corner of his mouth.

“Stop!”

After beating him up for a while, the man gave an order and his subordinates retreated two steps with their hands behind their backs, with Mr. Cui still trapped in the middle.

The leader squatted down, his eyes narrowed threateningly.

“Do you remember now? Did anyone else see it?”

Lin Shan screamed in fright. Seeing that Mr. Cui was barely breathing, she rushed over to help him up. “Stop beating him, please stop it! I’ll tell you!”

“It was Qiu Tong! When Qiu Tong came to find me, I told her…”

“What? So it was you who betrayed me!”

Mr. Cui widened his eyes, clutching at his broken ribs. He ignored the pain and got up to give her a tight slap!

Smack!

A slap mark appeared on Lin Shan’s face but she didn’t dare to retort.

Mr. Cui turned around and smiled ingratiatingly. “Look, it’s all because of this b*tch. I really didn’t know, everyone…”

The man glanced at him contemptuously. After getting Qiu Tong’s address, he rushed straight to her residence without hesitation.

However, as soon as they entered, they were met with five imposing mercenaries.

“Damn it, there’s really someone who dares to snatch our wards from us!”

Ke Le took out a gun from his waist, and the muscles on his face tensed such that he looked extremely ferocious. “Brothers, show me how fearsome you can be! Go!”

These were professional mercenaries trained on the battlefield. Their murderous aura naturally surpassed that of others!

They did not care about their lives, but the other party could not afford to be careless. In just three to five minutes, the other party showed signs of fatigue and scattered.

Qiu Tong locked the three children in the room and came out to fight. She went straight for the leader and kicked him over with her leg. She grabbed his head and slammed it onto the ground.

She looked coldly at the blood dripping down the back of his head. She tugged at his hair and whispered into his ear.

“Go back and tell your lieutenant not to come near my children again!”

“If he dares to take my children, I will let him have a taste of his own medicine one day! Do not doubt my words!”

Qiu Tong’s tone was sinister, and the other party widened his eyes in shock.

She did not say anything else and directly instructed the mercenaries to throw those men out of the door before repairing and strengthening their intruder alert mechanisms.

Qiu Tong opened the door and saw that the three brats had their ears pressed against the door, eavesdropping on the battle outside. They seemed very nervous.

She smirked. “Looks like you’re worried about me?”

“…”

Qiu Xingyuan turned his face away awkwardly. “Stop dreaming.”

Qiu Tong, “…”

Was this really her biological son?

Qiu Xingyu asked, “Mommy won, right?”

Qiu Tong’s heart softened when she saw Qiu Xingyu’s sparkling eyes. She hugged her and gave her a peck on the cheek. She raised her eyebrows smugly. “Of course!”

Qiu Xingqiao stared at her with a burning gaze. He was obviously envious of her powerful abilities but was too embarrassed to speak because he had failed to take their earlier training seriously.

Qiu Tong understood and pointed to a few sandbags in the corner.

“Carry a heavy load and squat 300 times a day. After seven days, I’ll teach you a few moves.”

“Will do!”

The children were elated and nodded in unison!