Chapter 127: Helicopter Slap In The Face

In the private room in the restaurant, an officer pushed open the door and walked straight to Qiu Tong’s side, respectfully saluting her.

Chief Officer Fang and Mayor Shen recognized the military rank on the officer’s uniform and hurriedly got up to greet him.

However, the officer bypassed them and pulled open the curtains. A helicopter that was hovering in the air outside suddenly entered their line of sight!

Shu Xian and Lin Shan were gaping in shock. Chief Officer Fang and Mayor Shen were both thrown into a state of confusion by the commotion. The officer walked over to Qiu Tong and handed her the remote control. He said with a serious expression, “The helicopter has already been modified according to your specifications. It can be filled with locust pesticide and used to spray the fields at any time…”

Chief Officer Fang and Mayor Shen, “!!!”

Shu Xian and Lin Shan felt utterly humiliated, but they still forced themselves to say, “It looks very powerful. But who knows how it will be like when in actual use?”

“When the Qiu family first developed the locust pesticide, it also looked quite formidable.”

“What happened in the end? There were so many defects and only caused trouble for the farmers. It resolved nothing!”

When Qiu Tong heard their jealous and resentful words, a mocking smile appeared on her lips. She kindly suggested. “Instead of staying here to make sarcastic remarks, why don’t you return to your factory to see the situation there?”

“I heard that the families of the farmers who suffered from heatstroke have already surrounded the factory in protest.”

“If things get out of hand and they charge in to destroy some important equipment, I’m afraid your losses will be magnified.”

Shu Xian and Lin Shan immediately glared at Qiu Tong resentfully. They grabbed their things and left in a hurry.

At the villa, Qiu Tong rushed home to check on Qiu Xingyuan after settling the helicopter.

Due to the problem with the locust pesticide, Qiu Xingyuan had locked himself up at home for several days. Every day, apart from maintaining his stamina by eating two mouthfuls of rice, he would spend the rest of the time cooped up in his room, focused on researching allergic reactions to the pesticide.

Qiu Xingqiao and Little Yu were worried about Qiu Xingyuan, so they stayed at home to accompany him.

Qiu Xingyuan was busy calculating the formula ratio in the room. Little Yu pouted and hid at the door, peeping at his back profile through the gap in the door. She quietly tugged at Qiu Xingqiao’s sleeve and said, “Second Brother, won’t Eldest Brother be very hungry?”

“Can we bring some fruit over for him?”

Qiu Xingqiao looked at the plate of apples on the desk that had already turned dark from oxidation. He shook his head and rubbed Little Yu’s head. He tried his best to coax her, “We’ll just quietly accompany Eldest Brother. Don’t disturb him.”

Little Yu nodded worriedly. Qiu Xingqiao looked at the clock on the wall and pursed his thin lips. He was waiting for Qiu Tong to return.

When Qiu Tong returned home, Little Yu hurriedly ran into her arms and hugged her waist.

“Mommy, why are you back so late? Eldest Brother hasn’t come out for a long time…”

Little Yu’s childish voice was choked as she spoke. Qiu Tong patted the top of her head and pushed open the door to call Qiu Xingyuan out. She said seriously, “The problem regarding the allergic reactions to the pesticide has been solved. You don’t have to worry too much.”

Qiu Xingyuan raised his tired eyes and looked at Qiu Tong. “You don’t have to comfort me.”

Although Qiu Xingqiao hoped that it would be as she said, his eyes were filled with suspicion and disbelief. “How did you solve it?”

Little Yu raised her innocent face, her eyes flickering as she asked, “Mommy, is that true?”