Chapter 77: Misunderstanding

Enticed by Qiu Tong’s offer, Dina finally gave in and lowered his head.

“As long as you can treat my illness, I’m willing to help you.”

Jin Yang got the answer he wanted. He waved his hand and had his men take Dina away.

“Well done.”

Jin Yang’s slender fingers played with the syringe as he looked at Qiu Tong with admiration.

Qiu Tong smiled. In fact, there was no special medicine. It was just normal vitamins. She had used her special ability.

She had merely joined hands with Jin Yang to put on a show for Dina.

“Jin Yang, Dina is an S+Class criminal. He will typically be in solitary confinement and escorted at all times. He will not come into contact with other criminals.”

“However, even he has contracted the infectious disease. It means that the disease is highly infectious, and the method of transmission is unknown.”

“There are people visiting here every day. If we let the disease spread, it might affect the entire country.”

“Therefore, I suggest that we eliminate the root cause of the epidemic in prison. At the same time, stop all visits and seal off the prison before the epidemic is completely resolved.”

The warden was just entering the room when heard Qiu Tong’s words. He immediately retorted, “That’s impossible.”

“How do you maintain the normal operations of the prison when it is completely sealed?”

“Don’t talk nonsense here.”

Jin Yang didn’t even look at the warden. His voice was filled with dominance as he said, “I’m here. Do you have the right to speak?”

It was only then that the warden remembered that Jin Yang was also there. He repeatedly assured that he wouldn’t dare and his attitude immediately became humble.

“Just do as Qiu Tong says. Seal off the prison. People are only allowed to enter and not leave. If I find anyone missing, you’ll be held responsible.”

It would take a few days to completely eliminate the epidemic.

Qiu Tong did not expect things to turn out this way. Thinking of her children, she called the estate management.

“Hello, I’m the owner of Villa 23. My name is Qiu Tong.”

“I can’t go home for a while because something happened at the last minute, so I was hoping you could go to my house and help me tell my children and assist with their food requirements. I’ll pay you when I get back.”

“They don’t have cell phones. I can’t reach them.”

The estate management staff immediately agreed. After hanging up the phone, he rushed to Qiu Tong’s house.

When he arrived at the door, he realized that someone had installed an electric net outside the villa. There was a sizzling electric current flowing on it, indicating that the electric net was live.

The staff had no choice but to shout at the door.

But the entire villa was as quiet as before. No one came out to respond.

He thought that there might be no one at home, so he had no choice but to go back first.

In the end, Qiu Tong’s message did not reach the children.

Prison was a place where prisoners were kept. The only visitors were family members of the prisoners or the police who wished to interrogate the inmates. No one would spend the night there.

There was only one guest room in the entire prison.

It was arranged for Qiu Tong and Jin Yang to stay in this guest room together. There was no other alternative.

Qiu Tong shrugged nonchalantly and agreed.

After all, they had shared a room previously when she was Jin Yang’s personal bodyguard.

Jin Yang nodded expressionlessly as well. Other than the tight line of his jaw, there was nothing unusual about his demeanor.

Qiu Tong knew that the most common transmission pathways for infectious diseases were water, air and saliva.

Hence, after entering the guest room, her first action was to check if there were any harmful substances in the air and water.

Qiu Tong turned on the shower head and looked at the water flowing down. Her small nose twitched and she frowned.

“Jin Yang, come in for a while.”

Qiu Tong raised her head and shouted.

“Okay”

Jin Yang knew that she must have discovered something, so he strode into the bathroom.

Meanwhile, after the warden arranged their accommodations, he immediately went to the kitchen to have them prepare a meal. He then personally pushed the dining cart to the door of the room.

He knocked twice but no one answered. Seeing that the door was unlocked, he pushed the door open and entered.

He would not have many chances to come face to face with the President. If he did not seize this opportunity to leave a good impression on the President, he would have wasted all his years of being a warden.

The warden walked into the room but realized that it was empty. He found it a little strange. Just as he was about to call out, he heard sounds coming from the bathroom.

“Jin Yang, be careful…”

“I know. I just want to take a look.”

“You can look but don’t touch.”

“Hold on firmly…”