✊🏿10✊🏿

Fiona and Lucas finished watching the movie and went to their different rooms.

In the morning, Fiona went to the kitchen to get a cup of water for herself when she started feeling like someone was watching her.

She looked behind her to see who the mysterious person was, just for her to see Tina at the door

"Hi Fiona" Tina said and Fiona felt relieved that she did not know what had happened yesterday because the way she stood at the door made Fiona think that she knew

"Hey Tina, what's up girl?" She asked her, trying to sound cool and not show that she was actually really nervous inside

Tina looked really sad and Fiona had to ask her why she did

"I've got a question to ask you and you have to be very truthful about it" Tina said to Fiona

"Ok, ask away" Fiona replied

"Did Lucas tell you anything about me?" Tina asked her

Fiona that was about to drink her water put it back down immediately Tina asked her that question, she didn't want to reply quickly because she might mistakenly say what she did not mean

"Why the question?" She asked so as to escape from answering the question

"Lucas just told me that I'm treating him like a slave, that I'm not allowing him to be free, that I'm.... I'm....a..." Tina started crying

"No, no, please don't cry, I beg you, don't" Fiona said, trying to console Tina

"Please don't... don't tell m-me not to cry" Tina said

"No please, you know you're not what he called you" Fiona said

"You don't understand Fiona, I love him" Tina said

Fiona felt really bad for Tina and she too felt like crying
Fiona followed Tina to her room and made her lie down on her bed

"Ok Tina, explain what you mean, like, the whole point of you crying"

"Ok" Tina replied her, wiping the tears from her eyes

                      ~Tina~
I remember how I first came to live with Mr. Peter and his family. I was an orphan living in the orphanage house, that was about 3 years ago.

Mr Peter's little son would come to see me in particular, he became my friend and he brought me treats and after a few months, they finally adopted me as one of my own.

I was kind of scared at first because it was my first time being in their house and with my new family and everything, you know?

Anyways, I started living with them and I was able to accept them as my family, I loved them with all my heart and they replaced the hole in my heart.

They replaced it quickly because I hardly had enough time to spend with my real parents because of their work.

My parents were always at work and they hardly had time to spend with me as they were rarely at home for some reasons, either they had an important meeting or they went to work.

The only time they had to spend with me was from 9:00pm to 3:00am, while I was asleep, for the rest of the hours, they spent it at work.

I got so used to Mr Peter and his family that I even started calling Mr. Peter 'Dad'.
I stayed with Mr Peters family for a week before I saw Lucas and I have to admit that he was very fine, one might say he was hotter than he is now.

There was this day that he asked me so many questions about myself that I felt like my head was going to blow. We got really used to each other and talked most of the time after that day.

The day he asked me to be his girlfriend was the best day of my life. I was happy that we were more than best friends. I became something I couldn't imagine after the third week of our relationship.
I became a jealous girlfriend because any time I saw him talking with another girl, I think that he will start losing interest in me. I guess it was just too much for him to handle.

                ~Fiona~
I feel so terrible right now, I can't believe this, I finished my water before she could finish her story. Oh yes and also, I feel bad for Tina and everything. I think that this situation is both Tina and Lucas's fault because the problem might be misunderstanding in their relationship.
I think that I will just try to not interfere in their relationship even though I like Lucas a lot. I don't know what to do about my feelings because I really don't want to hurt Tina's feelings but I also don't want to turn Lucas down if he eventually hs feelings for me.

               ~Lucas~
Ever since Fiona came to live with me and the rest of my family members, I've lost a lot of interest in Tina as my girlfriend, I don't know how I'm going to tell her that I want to break up with her. Yesterday, I could only tell her how I really felt about her behaviour as my girlfriend and she looked really sad so I couldn't say the last thing (breaking up). I've liked Fiona ever since the first day I saw her but the problem is how to let her know. As for Tina, I think I just want to be friends with her and nothing else, it would be better like that.
Anyway, today I met Fiona on the staircase and I reminded her about our agreement.
I'm still wondering if I should tell her that I like her but I can't until I break up with Tina.