Chapter 6 ~ The question

A/n
plz vote and comment
and i'm sorry the spacing isn't consistent
back to the program

"And ACTION!" Jonas yells as Drew, Jess, and Sean get ready for their scene

__________

"Hey Monica can I tell you somet-" Spencer gets cut off

"Spencer, will you shut the hell up. Nobody wants you around, just leave" Monica says yelling to her brother. But she instantly regrets saying those words.

"Spencer, wait I didn't mean it, I'm sorry. I'm just stressing out right now." Monica says pacing around her room.

"Just forget it. I just wanted to tell you something good that happened to me for once but I don't want to anymore. I wish you didn't always make everything about you and your stress." Spencer says with tears in her eyes and he leaves Monica's room.

"Shit" she whispers to herself before trying to get Spencer to listen to her but he had already made his way out the door.

Monica slides down the wall "Why do I always fuck everything up." she thinks to herself. But is soon brought out by a knock on the door

"Hey, I know you're going to ask if I saw what happened and yeah I did but I'm not gonna say anything. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out but I can always come back" Rafe says trying to comfort the girl he has always secretly had a crush on.

"No its fin-" Monica loos up and sees rafe very close to her face

"I-i cant do this im sorry" Jess says as she gets up and leaves the set to go to her trailer.

"Jess wait" Drew yells trying to catch up to her

__________

Chase's POV:

I was watching Jess, Drew and Sean film their scene since I didn't have anything better to do. When Drew comes in I feel tension between the two and being the curious person I am, I wonder if she knew about the bet.

I brush it off as I watch her run off set and see Drew follow her.

"Hey do you know what that was about?" I ask Jonas but he has no idea either

Thinking about what could have happened I decide to ask Amarie since she's her best friend and all.

"Hey Amarie, I don't know if you heard but Jess kinda ran off set while her and Drew were filming. Is there something I should know?" I say sounding concerned because Jess has basically become my sister on set.

Amarie shakes her head "Nope I have no idea what's going on with her. She could just be trying to get attention because she loves it." I watch as she rolls her eyes. I never pictured her as an attention seeker. (cuz shes not idiot)

"Oh well maybe she's just having a day, it happens to the best of us." I say since I got weird vibes from Amarie since day one I don't trust what she says (hes the only smart one rn)

I hear Amarie sigh "Whatever. Well I gotta go, I need to take pictures of JD for the OBX instagram." I say bye and then remember something that Drew was supposed to do today

He was going to ask Jess out on a date

__________

Jessica's POV:

I ran away from set because when I saw Drew all I thought about was the damn bet. What was going through Madelin's drunk head when she said that.

"Jess, wait what happened back there." Drew says but I act like I don't hear him and keep walking. Suddenly I feel hands grip my shoulders and spin me around and I gasp.