Chapter 43~ Flashbacks

Jessica's POV:

If you came here for another chapter, you got one just not the usual ones. I have been having lots of emotions lately and decided to reminisce on all the times on set which was a good and bad thing. So let me take you on my flashback adventure.

__________

It was the first day of filming and you could say everyone had the first day jitters. Mostly Jess for some reason even though Jonas said it would be fine. It was not fine. They had to refilm most of her scenes because of how often she was messing up her lines.

"Cut" Jonas said, exhausted already. "Jess what's going on. You have more experience here than anyone."

"Sorry I'm just not back in the groove yet that's all" she said trying to focus and get through the day.

In a few hours, Jess was settled into everything and it was going well till she remembered about the kiss her and Drew had to do. When it was finally time for the scene they bonked foreheads at first, then kissed each other's cheek, and for some reason couldn't kiss on the lips.

"What are we doing? This should be easy. Just one and done." Jess said, holding on to Drews shoulders.

"Should we practice our scene over right now while we have a break and try to kiss?" Drew suggested.

"I guess" Jess said

"Action." Drew said, imitating Jonas.

Little did they know the camera was rolling the whole time and never had to film the scene again.

__________

It was Christmas day and not a shocker the gang was all together to celebrate.

"Open my present, you will love it." Madeline said, giving JD her present. The theme this year was funny shirts which everyone was thrilled about.

JD opened the present and saw the shirt saying 'I'm this close to being off book. Now what's my line again?' which made everyone laugh since he would always forget his lines.

The whole process went on till it was Austin's turn and Austin being Austin, he got himself a present as well as Madison. He got himself a stand mixer acting like it was from everyone giving a whole speech about how thankful he is and wiping a fake tear from his face.

For the rest of the night, they all hung out and did whatever they felt like. At some point it started raining so they all went outside and danced in the rain till it was four in the morning.

__________

Since Jess and Drew are together again, they decided to try and go ice skating. But there is a problem, neither of them can skate so this was a disaster before it even began.

"Can I get a size seven please?" Jess asked the guy behind the skate area, taking her shoes from her and handing her the pair of skates.

"I'll have an eight" Drew said and the same thing happened, shoes for skates

"I think these are a bit big. My toes don't go to the edge of the skate." Jess said, pushing her toes up, showing Drew how big the skates were. They went back two more times and found the right size and the same thing happened to Drew but then they finally made it to the ice.

"Look at these kids showing off" Drew said, rolling his eyes. Jess grabbed his hand and slowly made their way on the ice. The moment they did Jess gripped the railing for dear life.

"Hold my hand we got this." Drew said, trying to get Jess off the wall even though he was just as scared as she was.

After a few minutes, they finally started skating until Jess almost fell and took Drew with her. They decided to put their hour of ice skating to rest and decided to go home after the eventful day they both had.

"Never doing that again" Jess said, taking off her coat once they got in the door.

"Same" Drew said doing the same

"I don't know how you roped me into doing this with you." Jess said, pointing a finger at him.

"Because you love me?" Drew said, acting like a kid trying to give his mom a reason not to punish him.

"I guess. Now let's go. I want to watch a movie." Jess said, dragging Drew to the couch and settled in for the night.

sorry this sucks. i just don't really have the motivation for this book anymore but i still have to finish.

once again as i said a few chapters ago i will update this whole book once it's completed and make the chapters longer maybe and fix everything

make sure you eat
drink water
and you are beautiful cuz i said so

peace out