Chapter 22 ~ Season 2

the drama will slowly start to form after this chapter so...

back to the program

It's been a few months since Jess and Drew have started dating for real this time and to say the two couldn't be happier would be an understatement. Everyone was currently back in Charleston since they wanted to be together again.

Jess was currently hanging out with Austin and Sean since she barely hangs out with them. The three were currently all in the kitchen making cookies to bring to everyone since they planned on having a movie night until they all got a notification.

Jonas
Hey guys. Congratulations all season 1 being a hit. In other words, get ready because we just got word that Netflix wants a season 2. We start on Thursday next week and we will be having new additions to the cast. I can't wait for you guys to meet them. I'm sending something to your emails about what is going to happen to your character. I'll see you soon.

Also Lilah says hello and she misses you guys

"Holy shit no way this is amazing" Austin says, putting his phone down and jumping like a little kid along with Sean and Jess.

"This is amazing. I'm kinda scared about the new people though" Jess said as Sean agreed with her.

"Lets not worry about it right now I'm sure they are fine." Austin said, trying to calm them down.

They forget about that right now since everyone will probably be talking about it later and blowing up the group chat at some point. Once the cookie dough is ready to put in the over flour is everywhere on the counter and on their clothes.

"Sean this is all your fault" Austin accused while pointing a finger in his face making him gasp dramatically and put a hand over his heart.

"What do you mean it's my fault! You're the one who put flour in my hair first" Sean said pointing a finger in Austin's face as well.

"Nuh-uh Sean. I did nothing that was all you" Austin sassed back to sean making Jess laugh

"You guys fight like siblings" she said rolling her eyes

"Hey why aren't you covered in flour this isn't fair" Sean said pouting but then looked at Austin and smirked. Jess started backing up knowing what was about to happen

"No please I just washed my hair" Jess pleaded but it was already too late as the two grabbed a bunch of flour and threw it at Jess making her grab flour as well and throw it at the two.

"You did not" Austin said, getting ready to throw more flour. Sean was still trying to process that Jess just threw flour in his face so he said nothing but stood there with his mouth open.

"Oh I did" Jess said, getting ready to turn and run while Austin grabbed her so she couldn't move.

"Sean now" Austin said Sean finally comprehended what happened grabbing flour and getting ready to throw it in her face.

"Wait wait I surrender please" Jess said laughing since Austin was tickling her sides while also wiggling to get out of his grip which didn't work.

"Do you Jessica Reed promise to never do anything like this again for as long as ye shall live?" Sean said, walking towards Jess still with flour in his hand.

"Yes I promise just please stop tickling me Austin I'm gonna pee my pants." Jess said still laughing and he finally let go and Jess ran away to Austin's room taking some clothes since her's  are all dirty.

"I'm taking a shower ill give your clothes back eventually." Jess said after walking back out and into the bathroom.

__________

It's now time for everyone to get together and talk about season two and eat the cookies Jess, Austin and Sean made.

"What's up" Chase screamed walking in the door to Madeline's apartment kissing her on the cheek.

Drew walked in the door immediately spotting Jess on the couch. He sat down staring at her till she noticed.

"Hi. I missed you" Jess smiled while kissing Drew on the lips.

"I missed you more" Drew said while kissing her again but that kiss turned into a makeout session on the couch.

"Woah kill it with the PDA will ya there are children here" Rudy said teasingly as everyone laughed as Drew stuck his middle finger at him and continued kissing his girlfriend who eventually pulled away.

"Okay who's ready for some cookies and looking at emails" Jess said slightly out of breath.

"JD, what happened to your character this season?" Jess asked knowing he was supposed to get a love interest last season but that never happened.

"Let's see. This new character named Cleo helps me with something involving a cross that's all mine says" JD said which made everyone curious since they all know it's a new person that will be added.

After everyone went around they all were shocked. (I'm gonna write a chapter just with obx but it won't follow the plot bc that's boring) "Drew what about you" Sean asked.

Drew opened the email and it looked like he just saw a ghost from how pale his face got. Jess got worried on why he wasn't saying anything so she looked over his shoulder and saw that he has a new love interest this season. Jess stood up and walked into the bathroom slamming the door shut.

Now everyone was wondering what it said they all had the same expression until they saw Jesse's email which said she would be playing JJ's love interest which made all their jaws drop even more.

"What the fuck why didnt it say that on my email" Rudy said pacing around since he didnt want to be the reason they cound break up.

"I don't know but i'm going to check on Jess" Austin said

Austin made his way to the bathroom knocking on the door while everyone else was still shook on what just happened.

"Jess it's Austin let me in please I wanna talk" he said as he heard sniffling coming from the other side of the door. He was about to knock on the door again until it unlocked.

Austin slid down the wall next to Jess pulling her in rubbing her back while she was a sobbing mess.

"What if he falls in love with her and doesnt like me anymore." Jess said with red puffy eyes sniffling asking a million questions about what would happen if Drew forgets about her.

"Jess I need you to listen to me okay" Austin said holding her face so she could look at him and she nodded. "Drew is crazy in love with you trust me whenever you aren't around the conversation is always about you and how Jess did this, Jess did that. The way he talks about you is insane. If that's not love then I don't know what is. You shouldn't be worried alright I hate seeing you upset." What Austin said made Jess cry more but this time in a good way.

"Thank you. You know you are kinda like the brother I always wanted" Jess laughed.

"I'm always here and right back at ya little sis" Austin said while kissing her forehead (btw i only added that forehead kiss bc my brother does that. If you dont like it i never added it)

The two finally made their way back and told everyone everything is okay and that can go back to watching the movie the rest of them have put on.

Jess made her way over to Drew and snuggled into his arms falling asleep. Drew kissed her head whispering an I love you and ended up falling asleep a little after her.

i'm back with writing yall

hope you liked it but i don't rlly have anything to say other than i missed the comments and my august update will be coming out september 1st on getting to know befletcher_ so look at that

anywho make sure you eat
drink water
and your beautiful bc i said so

peace out