Chapter 30 ~ The end of an era

Its official, Outer Banks, has officially ended and has moved on. Today was the last day everyone was going to be together and this was also the day Erin was going to break up Drew. A quick little catch up since last time, Jess and Rudy have been having some issues and aren't in the best place right now. As for Chase and Madeline, they are still in the honeymoon stage and nobody thinks they will ever leave it.

__________

Erin's POV:

Today was the day Drew and I plan on breaking up with Drew. I still can't believe I was a publicity stunt to this man. As well as what Jess told me I have no idea how they were ever together.

Ever since Jess told me about everything I did learn some of it was her fault which she is aware of but at some point I hope we can be good. Anyway I invited Drew over to talk and I hope it goes well.

I hear the door open and then see Drew and I start stressing out. Why? I have no idea. I compose myself and ask him to sit down on the couch.

"What's up you seem stressed" Drew said which made me just spit it out to get this over with.

"Were breaking up" I say very fast but I know he catches it by the look on his face

"Wait why I thought we were good?" He asks and before I can say anything I get cut off. "Is this because of Jess?" With all these questions I'm starting to get annoyed.

"When Jess left to go to another room at Jonas's house, I found her because what you said which was fucked up." I pause and see Drew try to talk but I don't let him. "She explained everything from her side and when you said something like you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, you said that to Jess too and not just me. Another reason is I'm a publicity stunt Drew. I don't even know if what we had was real at this point. I could go on but I'd rather not." Damn.

At first I just wanted him to myself but the more time I spent with the cast, the more I realized I didn't want him to myself.

Drew sighed "I understand but this was a nice relationship we had"

I didn't know what to say so all I did was nod and stand up from the couch as Drew followed and made my way to the door.

Before he walked out the door I stopped him. "I hope you find someone" is all I say, then give a faint smile and close the door.

I bang my head against the wall trying to hold my tears from falling but after a minute I compose myself and tell myself it's for the best. So I go back to packing all of my things and getting ready to leave to go back to Australia tomorrow.

__________

With Drew and Erin broken up, we now go to the couple who is having trouble in paradise.

"Why aren't you listening to me" Jess exclaimed since she was over Rudy's shit.

"What do you mean, you aren't listening to me." Rudy yelled at Jess as he was packing his things.

"I tried listening but all I got was a shitty answer as to why you came home late last night." Jess said aggressively shoving as much as she can into her suitcase.

"I told you I was with Austin and Sean while they were here." Rudy grumbled as he left the room to get stuff from the bathroom.

"Oh really." Jess scoffed. "So if I call them right now would they tell me that?" Jess said raising an eyebrow

"Yeah go ahead I don't care" Rudy said before saying "I'm going to get my other suitcase from storage" then slammed the door and left Jess calling Austin since Sean doesn't answer his phone.

__________

As Jess suspected Rudy lied to her for whatever reason even though at first Austin lied for him, Jess had a way of making him spill.

Today everyone was going to the airport to say goodbye until they saw each other again. It's currently 1:30 in the morning since they all booked their flights relatively at the same time which was around 4.

Chase, Madeline, and Drew were the first ones there soon after Madison and Miriah, Erin, JD, Austin, Clariacia, and Sean all ubered together and lastly Jess and Rudy who both kept glaring at each other.

"Woah what happened to the love birds." Sean joked around since he knew exactly what was going on.

"Nothing" both Rudy and Jess say at the same time.

As everyone made their way through security they were stopped by some fans asking for their autograph and a picture.

"Thank you so much. May I ask where you guys are going." The fan asks and then gasps. "Are you going to film some more" they asked excitedly and when nobody answered and became upset the fan knew this was the end.

"I'm gonna miss seeing all the BTS and you guys together. You guys were my life for the past two years. Anyway I held you up enough thank you" The fan sadly smiles and everyone says goodbye and all turn to face each other.

At this point they are causing some traffic but couldn't care less as they were all about to cry.

"I can't believe it's over" Madeline says crying as well as everyone else.

"I know some people are going with others so we went be fully alone but I'm gonna miss you guys so much" Sean said as he pulled everyone into a group hug.

"We've had many ups and downs together but at the end of the day we are still one big family." Chase said as everyone else said a quick something.

"Now boarding to Los Angeles" one of the people at the airport said and that was Chase's, Madeline's, and Drew's que to get going. With one last hug Jess whispered to Madeline "I'll miss you."

She couldn't even say anything back with how hard she was crying. One by one they all left each other. Nobody knows when they will see one another again. In the end they are all glad to have been a family.

The end

JK there are around 15 chapters left

since we have off monday i might update idk it depends on how i feel.  i don't think i have anything else to say except i'm losing all my friends lmao bc they all got into relationships.

now make sure you eat
drink water
and don't forget your beautiful bc i said so

don't forget if you ever need to talk i'm here

peace out