Chapter 24 ~ Closer to other peole

This past week has been hell for Jess since Drew and Erin were now a couple in the show meaning the two had most of their scenes together.

Drew has been so focused on Erin it's almost like he forgot he has a girlfriend of his own and to make matters worse they have been sneaking off leaving Jess and everyone completely in the dark.

The cast was currently at lunch and usually Jess and Drew eat together but today it's Drew and Erin. "Bitch" Jess mumbled and decided to eat lunch in her trailer.

Jessica's POV:

Seeing Erin and Drew together made my blood boil because I've been ignored by him all week. Like yesterday we ended early so Drew said he would take me out to dinner and then canceled his plans for her. I can't even say her name without wanting to jab something through her eyes.

I just don't get how they are so close when she's only been here a week. I'm still warming up to everyone and I've known them forever. To me Erin reminds me of Becca trying to get what's hers. I roll my eyes at the thought and finish eating my lunch until a knock on the door interrupts me.

"It's open!" I yell and see Carlacia come in with her lunch taking a seat next to me.

"Don't think I didn't see the way I saw you stare at Erin and Drew. If it's really bothering you that much, talk to him about it and I'm sure he will spend more time with you. Plus they are starting to get on my nerves with the sneaking around and shit" Carlacia said which made me feel a bit better that she saw what was going on as well.

"I'll do it later today thanks" I smiled and then we just talked for the rest of lunch telling embarrassing stories about when we were younger.

"I'm really glad Jonas chose you. I know it's only been a week but you already made my life better than it is" I said because it's true. Carlacia has become like a sister to me already and I loved it.

We were walking back and I saw Erin walking out of Drews trailer which pissed me off. Carlacia put a hand on my shoulder guiding me away from what I just saw.

"Does nobody else see this or is it just us" I ask because everyone else is just going along like the atmosphere has changed since she got here.

"Don't worry I noticed it too. But I have to go get ready let me know if anything happens" Carlacia said and went to do her thing.

I was all alone now so I decided to find Rudy since we have gotten a lot closer. Once I find him he's on his phone so I decide to scare him. I slowly made my way behind him yelling "BOO" then putting my hands on his shoulders which made him squeal like a little girl.

"Not funny Jess you almost gave me a heart attack" Rudy said

"I think it was pretty funny" I say flipping my hair like I just did the best thing ever. As I did that I saw Rudy give me a look which scares me.

I shake my head knowing what he was thinking. "You did it to yourself" Rudy said and shook his head while running after me and tackling me to the ground.

"Ashley is gonna get pissed that you messed up my hair" I say as he was tickling me not giving a care into what I just said.

"Don't ever scare me again like that" Rudy said in a serious tone which made me feel something that I shouldn't have.

"Promise" I say as I just look at his hair falling over his face. We stay like that for a while until I see him quickly glance down at my lips and I catch myself doing the same.

"What the fuck is going on with me" I think as I get broken out of thought as Jonas yells at me and Rudy to hurry up because we have a scene to film together.

this is hella short bc i didn't want to write anything
sorry this one is bad too

anywho make sure you eat
drink water
and your beautiful bc i said so

peace out