Chapter 23 ~ Erin

Thursday. The day everyone was excited for mostly since that meant filming was going on. It was also the day that the new people came to set which Jonas promised them that they are very nice people.

It's currently 6:24 am and the cast is getting ready to go over a table read once the new people get here. Everyone already met Carlacia and already has everyone's hearts. Jonas said they were just waiting for one more person and her name was Erin.

Jessica's POV:

I was waiting for the new girl to show up who will be Drews new love interest which I still don't get why I couldn't be it again but whatever I guess

"Hi sorry I'm late, I got stuck in traffic" I heard an Australian voice come out of nowhere so I whipped my head around to see the most beautiful woman known to mankind.

"Shit" I thought to myself. I saw her take a seat next to MY BOYFRIEND even though there were two open seats next to Sean and Madison. Yes I was right next to Drew but still out of the two options ugh.

"Alright so everyone this Erin she will be playing Rafes love interest this season im sorry Jess" Jonas says which I have to fake a laugh so I don't seem suspicious.

"Erin this is Chase, Madeline, Madison, Jonathan or JD, Rudy, Austin, Sean, Drew, Jess, and the other new person Carlacia." I heard Jonas say as everyone waved when their name was called. I didn't feel like lifting my hand so I offered a smile trying not to be rude.

I hear that voice whisper something to Drew and when I saw him smile and laugh I start to wonder how the fuck they are already so close and they just met like thirty seconds ago. I just want to get this table read over with before I stab my eyes out.

__________

Erins POV:

I walk in the door and I'm scared shitless. I moved from Australia just so I could do this and I'm starting to regret it until I walk in and see a bunch of people laughing which slightly eases my nerves.

"Hi sorry I'm late, I got stuck in traffic" I say because I accidentally took a left instead of a right.

I took a seat next to someone who looked very cute and it was the first seat I saw. I see someone stare at me which made me uncomfortable because she was the prettiest girl i've ever seen.

"Alright so everyone this Erin she will be playing Rafes love interest this season im sorry Jess" I hear someone say who I assume is Joanas.

"Erin this is Chase, Madeline, Madison, Jonathan or JD, Rudy, Austin, Sean, Drew, Jess, and the other new person Carlacia." Jonas said again and I saw everyone but Jess raised her hand all she did was smile at me.

"This is really nerve wracking" I whisper into who I think is Drew and he smiled and laughed. Out of the corner of my eye I see someone staring at me but look away.

__________

"Are we ready for the drama to begin" Jonas said to Jess, Erin and Drew since they were all filming a scene together.

They all said different versions of yes as everyone else would get their hair and makeup done or watch the drama unfold in real life and in the show.

"And ACTION" Jonas yelled

__________

Monica was laying down on Rafes chest while he was scrolling on his phone until Monica asked if they would go for a walk.

"On our walk can we get ice cream" Monica asked

"No" Rafe said sternly which caused Monica to pout.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee" Monica said whining wrapping her arms around Rafes neck knowing she can get what she wants this way. Finally Rafe gives in the the pleading and is going to get ice cream.