Chapter 18 ~ Too late

Jessica's POV:

I woke up the next morning still in the chair. My wrists are so sore from them being tied up all day. I really hope someone comes to get me even though I have no idea where we are.

"Looks like the bitch is awake" I hear Amarie say as she walked down the stairs

"Are we talking about me or you here?" I question knowing how to get under her skin. I watch her have a scowl on her face for a minute but then recomposes herself.

I think I pissed her off a little too much because she grabs my neck and starts to cut off my circulation.

"Shut up" she said very harshly.

I laugh "Is it a bad time to mention my kink". I said that to completely piss her off knowing that she will let go.

As I suspected she does and I'm gasping for air. At this point my so-called "friend" is starting to scare me with what she's doing but I can't let her know that.

"Listen. We're sending your friends on a little goose hunt here. We send them a video of you here. We wait till they are close and then move. Are we clear?" she said with such a sinister tone it scared the crap out of me.

All I do is nod my head because I don't know if that Rick guy is going to hit me again.

She claps and says great like she didn't just try to suffocate me and sets up the camera.

"Hi it's Jess even though I think that's pretty clear" I say going a little off of the cards Amarie wrote which I don't know why this isn't a movie.

"Umm i've been kidnapped even though I'm not a kid" I chuckle a little and continue. "Im at 67 Gerard Street please hurry." That's all I get to say because she shut off the camera which was quite rude in my opinion.

I watch her send the video to my friends on her phone which makes me nervous they won't take it seriously.

"Now we hope they make it to you in time so you can see another day" I hear he say and she laughs

I'm probably going to regret what I'm about to say but oh well "You psycho" and as I suspected I regret it as I get slapped in the face.

"Don't make me have to tie up your mouth just so you can stop talking" she said and all I do is nod my head and hope that someone comes to get me.

__________

Jen's POV:

I had specific instructions from Amarie to stop everyone who tried to get to Jess which I didn't want to do but I don't want to get on her bad side.

I was walking around the neighborhood to look out and see a car go past. My immediate thoughts was it was them but thankfully it wasn't. After around an hour I see another car and notice it's them.

"Shit" I whisper to myself and think of what I can do when all of a sudden I get an idea. But its not to help Amarie its for Jess

"Help me please." I shout at the car acting out of breath which I kinda was since I ran to the moving car.

I see who I'm pretty sure is Chase, roll down the window and say "what's up?" I take a huge breath when I see Drew because I'm pretty sure he remembers me from the restaurant but I can't think about that right now.

"Amarie has Jess a-and she told me if you guys don't make it in time they are leaving and I don't know where." At this point I was panting because I was trying to tell them everything I know fast before her or Rick see me.

"Okay where is 67 Gerard Street" I hear Madeline say worried.

I tell them to leave the car there and follow me. We're running to the back of the house because all I know is that she is in the basement. For someone who was trying to save their friend they are very loud.

"Can you guys shut up I don't want Amarie to know you guys are here" I snap and see them all nod their heads and are finally quiet.

I twist the doorknob to see if it's unlocked and it is so I motion for them to follow again but once we are inside I hear them gasp.

She's gone.

very short idc
BUT
i won't be updating very often anymore bc band camp is monday and ill be out all day. i will try and write some extra chapters and randomly post but we'll see

anywho make sure you eat
drink
and your beautiful bc i said so

peace out