Chapter 13 ~ The secrets come out

a/n
before we start this is a bit on the long side i got carried away
as for the insta story i was too lazy to edit so i posed this on my own then added it here

back to the program

The moment Jess saw the screenshot she didn't know what to do. If she replied Chase would know that he sent it to the wrong person so she is going to steal his phone and delete the message then send it to Maddy. She's seen this on TV many times so it should be a piece of cake.

The next date was the mission of getting Chase's phone. Jess was having everyone over again before they all parted ways. As she was getting ready there was a knock on the door which was odd since everyone had a key to each other's apartment.

As Jess went to open it there he was again. Kyle

__________

Amarie's POV:

Since I got fired from my job because of dear old Jessica, I thought I could try and get her fired so that's exactly what I'm going to do.

"That should hopefully get her in some sort of trouble" I say on the phone with Jen since she will be part of my plan. She was around her twice and got pictures out of context to set her up as the bad guy.

"Cant wait to see how this goes" I hear Jen say on the other side of the phone

"Me too Jen. Me too"

__________

Kyle's POV:

I was making my way to Jesse's apartment because I wanted to apologize to her. I know she might not believe me but it's worth a shot.
I knock on the door and see her open the door as she rolls her eyes. "What" she says coldly.

"I'm here to apologize" I say with sorrow. She contemplates letting me in until she tells me to sit on the couch.

"Well? You're gonna talk or just stare at the wall" Jess said with the same tone at the door. I could tell she was pissed but not just at me coming here.

"I wanted to say sorry for everything. I want to start off by saying sorry when it was just us and I tried to kiss you and you said no since I was dating Amarie. I still was up until a few hours ago but that's not the point. I was super drunk and I don't know what came over me." I pause to take a breath and see Jess nod her head for me to continue. But before I could she asked the question I was dreading to answer.

"Before you continue why did you come to set and do the exact same thing you did years ago?" Damn was hoping for a different question but I want to get everything out on the table now and hopefully get a fresh start with her.

I take a deep breath and finish. "I know this is no excuse but I was jealous. I felt like Amarie didn't want me anymore and she was always spending more time with you insead of her boyfriend which pissed me off. Don't interrupt me please because I want to say what I have to say then you won't ever see me again." I pause again as she nods.