𝟏𝟕

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄
-
𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒

A day after the party Ja had his first game of the season, it was my first appearance pregnant.

Everyone was so loving and nice to me. We've gotten a lot of gifts from his teammates and all.

The head coach of the Grizzlies gave me a blanket that had his "12" jersey on it but it said "baby morant" on it.

We decided to do our gender reveal before he started traveling for the season and it would just be me and Teniya.

Toot did most of the planning, so the day of i woke up anticipating whatever she had planned.

Our basketball court was finally finished so I got up and walked over to greet Ja and Teniya playing early in the morning.

i walked in side and sat on the benches. they saw me so i smiled and waved.

"big day lil mama this for you" he said pointing and shooting the ball from the half court line

it went in and he shook up teniya.

"thank you baby" i said getting up walking over to him.

"you excited?" he said rocking while hugging me

"yes, i can't wait." I said hugging him back

"what do you think it is Teniya?" he asked as she made a jump shot

"a boy"

"i think it's a boy too" he said

"you were just ranting about how much you wanted a little girl last night" i said rolling my eyes

"indecisive as hell" teniya said laughing

"well, toot will be here soon" i said walking towards the exit of the court

"She already beat you to that, you haven't seen our backyard yet?" he said letting go and getting a rebound for niya

"no-" i said quickly jogging through the house to the backyard. It was a big set up, chairs and a food table, balloons, pink and blue flowers on the surface of our pool. Music was also playing too.

it was beautiful, i ran back inside to the gym.

"ITS LITERALLY SO CUTE" i exclaimed

"I knew you'd like it. Toot shoulda been a professionally party planner" Ja laughed wiping his forehead with his shirt.

"right though. but you guys get ready! i'm gonna get ready as well. everyone should be here in about 45 minutes." i said walking out of the court.

i walked through the house and went upstairs to our bedroom. I took a brief shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face and straightened my hair.

After i was done i put on a pink sundress and pink gucci slides. Ja walked into the room and hopped in the shower after me.

i walked downstairs and saw Princeton cooking the food items.